Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » date read blips?? (just a report)

1) a thread in a group rp left in a firefox tab

2) checked (refreshed) on the 12th and later 15th of december, no reply from [character, played by answering user] showing up

3) firefox cache cleared on the 21st of december, tab refreshed, reply^ shows up dated for the 7th of december

4) so firefox tab refresh didn't actually reload or register the change that happened on the 7th, probably only firefox issue but headsup for firefox browser users to open your roleplays in new tabs if you want the replies to show up sometimes (and clear ur caches especially if you use plug-ins or browser apps or whatever they're called aha)

5) inbox replies show up and update just fine so idek something to do with separation of degrees because it was a group forum and not the rpr main?
oven Topic Starter

ahhh so

i'm looking at my snowball throwables history and they're dated for "December 12 2022 3:41pm"

instead of the 22nd, which is the actual date as of now aha

maybe a sitewide date posting issue? i still blame firefox a little, the 17th is still after the 15th hahahaha
Can confirm throwable history has said Dec. 12 everyday since it started.
Kim Site Admin

oven wrote:
ahhh so

i'm looking at my snowball throwables history and they're dated for "December 12 2022 3:41pm"

instead of the 22nd, which is the actual date as of now aha

maybe a sitewide date posting issue? i still blame firefox a little, the 17th is still after the 15th hahahaha

This is a known issue with the throwable history, and is completely isolated to throwable history. Totally unrelated to any kind of caching issue you might be having with firefox.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » date read blips?? (just a report)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus