Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Asuka

prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

"Because who else would you need to ask~?"
Ask her... just about anything. (As long as it's not gross!)
asuka-anime.gif
Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

Vischer thought for a moment.

"I'd ask if I could take a blood or DNA sample, but that leads to people not answering my questions and shooing me away." He said, "So I guess I'll ask you something more...casual." Vischer replied.

"What's your favorite drink?" He raised a brow.
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu) Topic Starter

Asuka tilts her head, scratching her chin. "What the Hell would you need a DNA sample for, anyway? Just wanna figure out what makes me so amazing?" She lets out a soft giggle, before replying to Vischer's question. "Hm... cola!"
Vischer V. Angeln (played anonymously)

Vischer explained, "Well, I like to research beings that are not of my kind is why I would need a DNA sample." He adjusted his yellow goggles.

"Interesting choice, by the way!" Vischer added.
Lambert (played anonymously)

The blonde bounced into the room, leaning on the nearest wall with slanted, flirtatious eyes. "Bonjour, mon belle~" He let the words roll off his tongue, it seemed to be French for Hello, my beautiful.

"Do you come around here often~?" Lambert purred, just as he slipped a bit on the wall and nearly fell, luckily he caught himself though, or else he would have embarrassed himself even more.

Asuka places both hands on her hips, cocking them to one side. "Wie geht es dir, Dummkopf~?" She smiles slyly. Lets hope he wasn't familiar with German--

The redhead watches Lambert fumble, and can't hold back from laughing. Her eyepatch loosens, and she makes some rushed, awkward movements of her own in an attempt to put it back on. "Often enough. Do you nearly fall on your face often?"
Lambert (played anonymously)

prog knife. wrote:
Asuka places both hands on her hips, cocking them to one side. "Wie geht es dir, Dummkopf~?" She smiles slyly. Lets hope he wasn't familiar with German--

The redhead watches Lambert fumble, and can't hold back from laughing. Her eyepatch loosens, and she makes some rushed, awkward movements of her own in an attempt to put it back on. "Often enough. Do you nearly fall on your face often?"

The blonde's eyelashes fluttered and he stumbled over his words, but he replied;
"I don't usually, I guess I'm just...falling for you~" Lambert winked at her and smirked.
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"This is gonna be a lame question, but if you were in a basement full of monsters and other sh*t, what would you bring?"

"My EVA, of course!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Asuka

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus