Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Weird question

CanisLuna

So I have an interesting question that popped into my mind. Has anyone ever used sims to show what your character looks like?
I haven't. I pretty much use celebrity face claims. But I don't see why you couldn't use sims. I am sure you wouldn't be the first person to do so.

I've seen people use like Skyrim and other games for their references. So the Sims wouldnt be too out there.
Not here but I've seen other people use it before. I use character creators from fantasy games for most of my fantasy characters, so Sims should be fine. It's best to credit the source.
Not Sims specifically but I've used Animal Crossing New Horizons for this a couple of times-
I used The Sims 4 for my characters once! Whenever I lack illustrations, and none of my favorite Picrew creators has the right customization options, I use The Sims. My friend once "overpainted" a screenshot from The Sims for a Discord RP server so it would have more details and have more manga-like style. :)
CanisLuna Topic Starter

DumboOctopus wrote:
I used The Sims 4 for my characters once! Whenever I lack illustrations, and none of my favorite Picrew creators has the right customization options, I use The Sims. My friend once "overpainted" a screenshot from The Sims for a Discord RP server so it would have more details and have more manga-like style. :)
I'm glad that to know that someone else has done this. It's honestly the best thing I can think of since I'm not good at drawing anymore
Not a bad idea. I've only ever made sims of people I don't like and then trapped them in a room with only a fireworks bench. :)
CanisLuna wrote:
DumboOctopus wrote:
I'm glad that to know that someone else has done this. It's honestly the best thing I can think of since I'm not good at drawing anymore

I apologize for the late reply.
Yeah, character customization is cool when you have Custom Content installed, as well as ReShade! :) Most TS players are common with Custom Content, but way less know about ReShade. It's a mod that allows you to add filters and shaders to make the game look better, if you didn't know. ^^; So if you don't know how to put some fancy effects on your characters or you just feel lazy, you can try ReShade. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Weird question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus