Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ana's Homebrew Items (Anyone Welcome!)

Arlanni (played by Slain)

Arlanni couldn't stop herself. Curiosity puked her inside the room to cuddle with the stage items on the desktop. She'd never seen anything remotely like the glass box and keyboard.

"Oh... It's a water clock- I think," she said to herself, congratulating herself on figuring out what the computer was, "I've never seen one so small. It's a shame it's so heavy. I can imagine a few wizards would be interested in this."

"Let's check the doors first shall we and then try to sneak that ring out somehow," she continued talking to herself.

Padding quietly across the room, bare feet making not a whisper over the floor she approached the two doors.
sensei (played by sadadadako)

"Oops," Ekiko blinked and nibbled on her fingernail in concern, genuinely not expecting the outcome of spilling the girl onto the floor. "Are you okay?" she asked, offering a hand out to help her get back on her feet. Then she saw the snapped eyepatch and winced, not really knowing what to do now. I mean, it should have been obvious. Help the kid up, duh. But the social blunder of assaulting a disabled person had her a little shaken up. "I'm... Are you okay?" she repeated in shock.

Apparently Asuka was, because she was right back on her feet and handing her the money not too long afterward. Run, said the little demon that so often controlled her pea brain. Free money! Run!!! Thankfully, she did not run. "Oh, alright." Pause. "What, what?? How is that fair?! I'm only paying the two hundred then, scammer," Onizuka muttered to the redhead under her breath but smiled at the prospect of a payment plan.

"Oh yeah, no problem. I can get the money," she reassured. There were so many things she could do with that necklace. Her beloved bodypillow could finally be her real girlfriend. Or she could make one of her Sailor Moon statues come to live like that one movie with Lindsay Lohan. How could she share something so valuable? "So does that mean you can read my mind?"

She looked at the cigarette in her hand, wondering how long it had been there. "Did I do that?" she asked, evoking the words of the great Steve Urkle as she marveled at her cigarette. "Ladies, ladies. You're both twelve," the blonde chirped, still preoccupied with the magic cigarette.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ana's Homebrew Items (Anyone Welcome!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus