Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character/s above BADLY

Sasheth Topic Starter

REMEMBER YOU ASKED FOR THIS LUSCINIOIDE

Majima pictured below, gollum style

The_line_between_genius_and_insanity_was_erased_on_this_one.png
...Nailed it. 😎
I've encapsulated everything this gorgeous character is.

smiteme.png
Luscinioide

Sasheth wrote:
REMEMBER YOU ASKED FOR THIS LUSCINIOIDE

PLEASE AERGAJOIERGA I AM...CRYING PISSING SCREAMING HAGHAGHAHAHAAAAAA OH MY GOD

im howling. why is it such high quality. why did the fact that i had to slowly scroll down and have it revealed pixel by pixel like a jumpscare make it even better. WHY IS IT SO PERFECT LMFAOOOOOO EXACTLY HOW I IMAGINED IT IN MY HEAD

<clears throat> uhhh crystaldisc is next
Sasheth Topic Starter

CrystalDisc wrote:
...Nailed it. 😎
I've encapsulated everything this gorgeous character is.

smiteme.png

NOOOOO MY POOOR BABY !!
image.png

WHO IS BEGGING FOR HELP?!
4 days since the last post?! UNACCEPTABLE! Let's keep this train rolling!!

I'm sorry CD, I suddenly had a great idea for what to do with Harrison and I feel the need to strike-

Claiming CrystalDisc! >:)

Anyone on my roster is fair game. Also I'm VERY open to character interactions (between my characters w/ each other, or yours)!
Annnnd I'm done >:)

0UPbeQ2.png

I based it off that one Kung Fu Panda meme because yes
ZfaO292.png
Luscinioide

i'm keeping the gordon ramsay memes coming and none of you bastards can stop me claiming if that isnt obvious

as always, you can pick anyone from here. or here, but like. nobody has profiles there lmao they're all the in the same continuity and most of them are either arch nemeses or fwbs so the interaction possibilities are endless if you go that route
Luscinioide

gingerhades wrote:
Anyone on my roster is fair game. Also I'm VERY open to character interactions (between my characters w/ each other, or yours)!

pov: anything with flesh breathes remotely near mixie

VgeE1Pa.png
Luscinioide wrote:
gingerhades wrote:

pov: anything with flesh breathes remotely near mixie

VgeE1Pa.png

LMAO
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIFYING AND I LOVE IT XD

MY EYES HAVE BEEN BLURSED THANK YOU SO MUCH
Also I'm definitely adding this to her profile (with credit of course) and you can't stop me-

Not claiming, Luscin is up next!
Ya'll are so much faster at cranking these out than me XD But I did it! I offer you Claine's Adael!

Spoopy

Zbuer0a.png
hexblading wrote:
Dndmama wrote:
Imma steal Claine cause I need all the art motivation I can get!

I offer up my roster. Feel free to get nuts. (Though special props if you draw Rixori!)

I am so sorry.

image.png
4w4i2b.jpg

Ilmarinen's still next!

Also I forgot to say it earlier cause I am the tired and the dumb, but I love this so much thank you Heeeeeeeeeeeeeex!
GingerHades wrote:
Annnnd I'm done >:)

0UPbeQ2.png

I based it off that one Kung Fu Panda meme because yes
ZfaO292.png

THANKS I HATE IT- 😂
Claiming Luscin!

Offering Xiao-Shayu!
Claiming Crystaldisc!

My whole roster is up for grabs but props if you chose Lucifer, my super over dramatic edgelord, or make a kitchen nightmares meme out of my actual restaurant owning character Aaron Conroy.
Dndmama wrote:
Claiming Crystaldisc!

My whole roster is up for grabs but props if you chose Lucifer, my super over dramatic edgelord, or make a kitchen nightmares meme out of my actual restaurant owning character Aaron Conroy.

Claiming DnDmama! I think you know who I'm coming after Microsoft_bird__9426_mysmiley.net.png

Offering: Khali or Ephraim

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw the character/s above BADLY

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus