Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy y'all!

Celty got me to join here so.... Hi! Been doing this little thing called RPing for... 10 years, maybe? Hopefully I can find some good people here, and some good RP.

.... Five bucks I run out of character slots in a month. XDDD.
Hiya! <g> & welcome to RPR~
Welcome! The fireworks aren't working and I can't find the receipt so I'm kind of at a loss for a spectacular welcome. :-)
Hi and welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll find someone and something--you can always post on the RP Discussion thread or the Looking for RP forum if you're looking for a particular character or RP plot. :)

As for running out of character slots in a month: you can always get some Epic to add 10 more character slots (that stay around even if your epic runs out--though you can't edit them), and/or buy additional ones through RPR. :)

So, happy character-creating!
*waves* welcome to RPR buddy. here's your welcome cookie. since i fail at baking them myself i just whent to bakery and got a fresh one.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! :) I know all about running out of character slots haha. It seems like I never have enough! There's just something about making a new character that's so much fun for me. I hope you're enjoying it here...if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing what you do with all those character slots! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy y'all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus