Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ogle's Pixel/Digital Commissions; Slots open soon!

Hello! 59373507_IoQN73Dt1tNKwbJ.png
Currently offering: Pixel Heads, Sketches
Open slots: 0--check back in April!

I'm ogle, and this is my commissions thread.
I'm an experienced digital artist. I can do stylized semi-realism or a more anime influenced style.
You must pay me via Paypal in advance (I will keep the money until the commission is done, in case you require a refund).
You must be over 18 years old.
Please DM me if you're interested!

YOU MUST SUPPLY ADEQUATE VISUAL REFERENCE.
If you don't have art or photos available for me to go off of, I CANNOT draw your character.
I can't work off of just a description. If you're unsure if you have enough reference material, ask me!

Your commission will be done within a maximum of 3 months.
I have life and health to contend with, and I won't guarantee any sooner.
If I have any issues meeting 3 months' deadline, I'll let you know.

Examples of my work can be found on my character profiles,
as well as a combo of recent and old art on my Toyhouse.

I always reserve the right to back out of a commission if I'm uncomfortable or having too much difficulty.
If you've paid already, I will refund your payment, or discuss an alternative commission with you.
Here is a basic list of what I will and won't do:

WILL:
  • Humanoid
  • Furry
  • Monsters or other organic things*
  • Your OCs
  • Blood, light gore*
  • Nudity - sexual content is a hard maybe, ask

*Depends on complexity.

WON'T:
  • Mechanical stuff
  • Armor (you can ask me, it'll depend on the armor)
  • Anything not allowed on RPR (i.e. anywhere on the site)
  • Characters or subjects that promote hateful ideas
  • Children
  • Real people--like yourself, your grandma, a Twitch streamer, etc
  • Fandom characters--this may change someday
Pixel Heads - $15
I'm still fairly new to pixeling. Here are some examples:
amby_icon.pngalexios_head.pnguCN3o9A.png QQ74BrM.png 8hu4clt.png
By default, I will do these on a 95x95 canvas (usable as an RPR icon).
I'm fine with adjusting canvas size for especially long hair or horns or something, if you want.
I'll include an upscaled version of the head (I guess 4x size?) along with the regular sized image.

Sketches - variable

More sketch examples can be found on my character pages.
Additionally, if you're interested in a full-body or multi-character piece, please ask
--they will be more expensive, but it will depend on complexity.

srWmaEp.png

SLOTS:

1. Keke - Yksa - Finished, awaiting approval
  2. Closed til sometime in April
  3. Closed til sometime in April
I would be interested in a pixel icon!! Go onto my profile and look at both Samo and Oliver Quill (there are refs of him both as human and vampire; I would want the latter). You may pick the one of the two that tickle your fancy the most. They're both fairly mundane looking.
ogle Topic Starter

Banshee wrote:
I would be interested in a pixel icon!! Go onto my profile and look at both Samo and Oliver Quill (there are refs of him both as human and vampire; I would want the latter). You may pick the one of the two that tickle your fancy the most. They're both fairly mundane looking.

Ooooh, I'd love to do Oliver!! I'll send you a DM! >:D
Keke Moderator

Me me me! If you'd be up for giving Yksa a go--otherwise, I have a whole arsenal!
ogle Topic Starter

Keke wrote:
Me me me! If you'd be up for giving Yksa a go--otherwise, I have a whole arsenal!

Yksa looks like a ton of fun!! I'll send you a DM! :D
ogle Topic Starter

Finished XIII's pixel head commission of Ephraim!! uCN3o9A.png
Edited slots. Keke is next, then Banshee. I'm currently closing the third slot while I work through my current workload. :) <3
ogle Topic Starter

Finished Banshee's pixel head of Oliver!! 8hu4clt.png
I'm finished with everything now (still awaiting one commissioner's approval), so I'm going to be opening up some slots starting sometime in April. I might also add more options for commissions--need to figure out how to price more finished digital art, since I thiiink I'm interested in taking a couple serious pieces sometime soon. Those might have a longer wait time, I'm still figuring it all out.

Also, I finished this personal pixel head recently: QQ74BrM.png

Anyway, please be on the lookout if you're interested in taking a slot! I'll be opening 3 slots sometime in April, probably sooner than later. <3

I'm also going to be adjusting the maximum wait time to 3 months; things shouldn't take that long, but I'm much more comfortable with that amount of time to get things done. Thank you for understanding.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ogle's Pixel/Digital Commissions; Slots open soon!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus