Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AI art prompts

GU7TMUNCH3RZ

Hiya! I'd like to ask if people have any ai art prompts i could use?
Counsel of Capybaras deciding your fate.
GU7TMUNCH3RZ Topic Starter

RoundTableKing wrote:
Counsel of Capybaras deciding your fate.

he decides the fate
It approaches

Kinda just want something spooky
A little bit late, but I can help if you want. What kind of output are you searching to obtain?
obligatory please dont use AI message since it's been known to steal styles from other artists and output a scrungly little mismatched abomination
i know midjourney makes funny little colorful pieces or wombo but eugh. also wombo sells NFTs which are stupid and a scam lmao and does not specify where they get their image source from, which could be somewhere safe (probably not) like getty images or somewhere where it shouldn't be getting (read: stealing) (like deviant art)

all of this is very researchable if youd like to know more :)
Kamui wrote:
obligatory please dont use AI message since it's been known to steal styles from other artists and output a scrungly little mismatched abomination
i know midjourney makes funny little colorful pieces or wombo but eugh. also wombo sells NFTs which are stupid and a scam lmao and does not specify where they get their image source from, which could be somewhere safe (probably not) like getty images or somewhere where it shouldn't be getting (read: stealing) (like deviant art)

all of this is very researchable if youd like to know more :)

Seconding... all of this, honestly. On a site full of artists, AI is not a popular topic.

I think the technology is cool and I do actually love the potential for people to one day be able to throw together their characters without having to draw or have excess cash to commission someone else, but there is currently no dataset which sources its data ethically. Maybe this will be worth revisiting if/when someone creates a dataset entirely on the willing consent of the people who provide the data?

Edit: Also, its adjacency to crypto buffoonery makes it go from a misused cool idea to completely noxious anyway...

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AI art prompts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus