Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Easy way to play with display pets (EXISTS)

My phoenixes are displayed which makes caring for them a little harder since I believe you have to either take them ff display to care for them, or click a pet that isn't displayed and then switch to them. Just be nice if we had an option from our inventory to go to pet care.
Kim Site Admin

I have good news! You can add the direct link to your site navigation under Your Stuff » My Pets. You can toggle it on in your Pet Settings, like so:

A screenshot of the pet page with an arrow pointing out the Pet Options link at the top of the sidebar

A screenshot of the pet options page with an arrow pointing out the checkbox that adds a direct link to your pets under Your Stuff at the top of the form
Katia Topic Starter

Thanks Kim!
Kim Site Admin

My sincere pleasure :)
Oy, thanks. This has confused me all day.
Kim wrote:
I have good news! You can add the direct link to your site navigation under Your Stuff » My Pets. You can toggle it on in your Pet Settings, like so:

A screenshot of the pet page with an arrow pointing out the Pet Options link at the top of the sidebar

A screenshot of the pet options page with an arrow pointing out the checkbox that adds a direct link to your pets under Your Stuff at the top of the form

What is this meant to look like? My page doesn't change and I can't see the link.
Katia Topic Starter

Lucidus wrote:
Kim wrote:

What is this meant to look like? My page doesn't change and I can't see the link.

If you hover your mouse over Your Stuff after checking the box, you should now see Your Pets below Your Inventory.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Easy way to play with display pets (EXISTS)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus