Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Outcast Beings in: "Menneskets jord"

Unknown (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Mauldam looks to Darlia with a serious face "She does not let on about her past very much. She really thinks that she is innocent." Mauldam hands over the book "Here. It is yours to read." He was suddenly giving this interesting book away. "We both need to rest tonight, but we will have plenty of time on the trip to read, at least with the both of us dressed as passable humans and without transportation."
Darlia (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Darlia took the book then thanked him for giving it to her, she then grabbed one of her books that she thought he might like. It was about a man who woke up in the middle of a forest without any memory as to who he was, not even his name was in his mind. He somehow knew how to survive though, even made weapons for himself though he had a gun on him the whole time. It was full of adventure as he survives the wilderness until he stumbles into a city, overwhelmed but a girl, claiming to be his wife, took him in and tries to help him back into the world but the twist to it is that the woman was just a girl that had really loved him but he didn't return the feelings so she was just using his memory loss to make him love her.

She smiled at Mauldam and held the book out to him. "I think you will like this one, I thought it was very interesting."

Mauldam takes the book and looks at it "Hm, alright." Mauldam looks over the book briefly. He always enjoyed books with art of some sort.

The sound of a bell ringing once, rings in the air. Mauldam looks up and hops out of his bed and heads to the door of the bedroom. Mauldam opens it up and meets with Marco at her desk. Marco has her chair turned away from Mauldam at first and continues looking over her papers. It was almost like Mauldam was summoned magically.

Darlia was surprised by the ringing sound that sounded through the home and then how Mauldam just left like that, making her blink several times. She thought of following him but shook her head and decided that it was better not to do that.

After a few moments the bedroom door closes.

Marco turns around in her chair and puts some papers on the table. "Because I owe you a few things, then I can rig up an outfit for the two of you. She may join you in this adventure, but keep her out of the main business. I require you to travel to The Human capital Hovedstaden." Mauldam nods "I remember it from the last time." Marco nods to Mauldam "Yes the same one, with the same people."

"Go to the location specified here. There you will find the guard post. They shoot off an all clear flare after their training each day, it is very normal for the humans to shoot off the flare, and the color changes at times." Marco places a large box on the table "Put this flare in place of the other one. Leave and wait at the next location on the map. Once the flare goes off then Mr. Dirty Deeds will be meeting with you. You need to deliver a package for me. I have left instructions for him to give you both a very nice look to go through the city as normal."

Mauldam looks over the maps "It will be a long travel." Marco looks up to Mauldam "And you will be lucky to find transportation." Mauldam nods "So we go there, swap out the flare, meet the guy, dress as humans, then get into the city."

Marco nods "Once you are there, meet with him at his hideout and ask him what you have to do next." Mauldam seems puzzled "Why not tell me?" Marco looks over Mauldam "The information is not for your eyes, and I am trying to find information from him. If he does have any, he will tell you if he knows where you can go. Follow his orders if you think you can. Otherwise tell him you can't and report back."

Marco sits back in her chair "You are given some gold to spend in the city as you see fit, I will pay you with adventure if he knows any information." Mauldam nods "Then we leave tommorow."

Darlia had decided it was best to go ahead and slip into her bed for the night, though she was curious as to what Mauldam was doing. It wasn't long till she had fallen into a deep sleep for the night.

Marco steps down from her chair "Great, well I am going to sleep." Mauldam bows to Marco "I too." Mauldam opens the door to the bedroom and snuffs the flames from a few candles along the room. He leaves a few candles to give basic dimmed light, as they are underground with no natural light. He hops into his bed and sleeps for the night.

Darlia woke up the next morning, feeling quite shaken. She had memories ran through her mind, the painful tests and almost unbearable survival challenges. She took in a deep breath and mumbled to herself, "That isn't your life anymore, forget it." She said, curling more into a fetal position then let out a sigh as she decided to finally sit up.

Mauldam was still asleep. It must had been pretty early in the morning, he seemed pretty sure about leaving early. Marco's hole in the ground was Darlia's to explore for a little while.

Darlia saw that Mauldam was asleep and thought of wandering around, seeing as it was such a dim lighting in the room. She decided to try to find a better place to read the book that he had given her and quietly slipped out of the room. She then walked into the main room, seeing that it seemed to be dim just as well. She picked up one of unlit candles and held it to the flame of another one then lit more other one's.

All of Marco's papers were on her various desks made of wood. Marco herself was nowhere to be found inside the main room. There were some chairs away from the desks. The room was brightly lit but there was no sign of what time it was outside.

Darlia noticed the papers on the table when she lit a candle on the table. She looked around to see if Mauldam or Marco seem to be coming to the area she was at then looked at the papers. She knew it was probably not a good idea to see the papers but her burning curiosity would not stop bugging her so she gave in.

Most of Marco's papers were in a goblin, text based language. Others were in other strange languages. There was a page written in human language. The page in human language reads: "Marco is in need of information as to the whereabouts of Stealthwhisper, Darklashe, and fleshcreeper. Marco has found information that suggests that these weapons are more than myths and that they reside somewhere across the human lands. Marco will grant the first spy that comes to her with prominent information about the whereabouts of any of these weapons with hefty pay, and the mission to acquire the weapon that they have information on. " The pages go on to talk about these weapons, somewhat about who will see this information.

Darlia kept reading on then quickly put the papers back, trying to make it look like she hadn't touched them whatsoever. She knew now that she was not suppose to read any of that and of course, she did. Curiosity killed the cat! Listen for once! She thought to herself as she picked up the book and took a sit at the table, trying to focus on what she was reading.

"A single, bright ray of sunshine, shined into Rennette's closed eyes. She hides her tired eyes from the relinquishing morning sun. 'I feel entirely groggy.' Rennette thinks to herself. 'I don't think I had anything to drink last night.' Rennette gives a long, drawn out, yawn. Rennette nods back to sleep. A loud slam is heard from Rennettes front door. The door opens up and creeks as it sways in the breeze. Rennette opens her eyes, and sees her bedroom. 'W-was that my front door?' Rennette's heartbeats quickly. Renn-"

Marco opens up the door to her bedroom and steps out in some comfortable woolen clothes. Marco's hair seems like she ran a comb through it and tied her hair into a ponytail hastily. Marco looks over to Darlia reading her book. Marco's room smells of a ladies lovely scent, and the smell releases out of her open door before she promptly closes it. Marco walks to her desk.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Outcast Beings in: "Menneskets jord"

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus