Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Dungeons and Dragons and any other good new Movies

Alright! I watched the movie last night with rather low expectations and left pleasantly surprised! It was an actual good movie, with adventure and laughs and all the best D&D tropes that didn't forget to add in a story to the adventure that will feel similar to anyone who has played D&D, but fun for those that haven't too.

My kids took their friends last night, they both played D&D with my group and loved the movie, partially because of some things they had experienced, and their characters had a representation. Even their friends enjoyed who had never played before.

So I figured if there was a place to promote the movie to those that might actually enjoy it. I figured this was the place! So give it a watch if you enjoy that stuff even if you wait till comes to streaming.

That said! I have been looking for other good new movies to watch recently, so I figure if others wanted to chime in with their opinions on the movie, or suggestions for others. Do so!
I too went in with low expectations of the D&D movie and came out well satisfied with the entertainment. :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Dungeons and Dragons and any other good new Movies

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus