Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Toggle simplified character profiles (PLANNED)

I'm kinda guilty of going style over readability sometimes with character profiles. I'm sure I'm not the only one (otherwise such profile themes wouldn't exist in the first place). But I know that not everyone can deal with profiles like that, whether it be due to sight issues or just general ability to focus on elements of visually noisy pages.

So I wonder if maybe it would be possible to - through maybe a button or a user setting or something - view a simplified version of a character's profile? Perhaps keeping the layout formatting (otherwise more complex character profiles might turn into a mess) and just replace the background with a simple flat colour, standardise the fonts to something easily readable and standardising the font to one colour? Of course, if that's too complicated, a button that just sets everything to the default theme might also do as just an option for those finding a particular profile difficult to read.
Kim Site Admin

I am happy to say that this is on my list as an eventual thing to add! Ditto with groups. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Toggle simplified character profiles (PLANNED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus