Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » ( 🔴 CLOSED ) Free, Conceptual Character Creation

This is currently a FREE offer!

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested. I'm not a great artist, but I love making characters for writing, even if their conceptual.

This means giving me a vague idea of a character you want to see brought to life on a profile for use!
Id be making all the backstory, stats and more, and give it over to you in the end for use!

So give me an idea or a rough concept that maybe you're not sure how to flesh out. I'd love to bring it to life or at least get you started, you can change things to your liking in the end anyways!

This means I am not here to draw just characters or make art of them, I'm here to make you a character PROFILE you have an idea of but not sure how to make yourself, just to get you started for rping!!

How to get started:
🔵 Give me your vague idea in writing bellow, or PM's if your not publicly comfortable.
🔵If I accept, wait patiently for me to build your concept.
🔵 When I show you the profile, you can ask me to make any changes to it, if it's your ideal concept. However you can only do this 2 times.
🔵 If you like the character idea, then the concept is yours! You'll have to manually make the character on your own account so you can keep it. Make your own changes if you like, or copy and paste what I wrote for them. It's up to you!

IN ADDITION
If you have an old character that needs spicing up, I don't mind refeshing them for you, or making them into something new and exciting!!

📛 I'll be doing one person at a time for this.
You'll have 4 days to transfer the information over before I have to move on to the next person!

I don't know if this'll work. I honesty not sure if people be interested in this, kinda having a character generator, but it's by a person and not a generator I guess. Still thought I'd try, because I love making characters and writing them!

Anyways Bye! ☺️

Current User List
🟢1. maxd234 Complete!!
🟢2. Varian Complete!!
🟢3. Anonymous Completed!!
🟢4. Anonymous completed!!
🟢5. Anonymous Completed
Hello, I’m actually wanting someone to do a simple sketch of an oc of mine which is anonymous I could send him to your account to show you
Oh my gosh this sounds amazing!
I have a few ideas I’d like drawn but I’m sure I can boil it down to just one.
SillySpider Topic Starter

Oh heads up I have just returned back onto the site from my long break.
So Im sorry if I didn't get to anyone recently that has requested.

These are pretty rough concept from me so please dont get your takes up to high!
But I'll do my best!

starwolf wrote:
Hello, I’m actually wanting someone to do a simple sketch of an oc of mine which is anonymous I could send him to your account to show you

Hello replying to your message, I only do overhauls of character profiles.
So I'm not going to be doing simple sketch of a character alone.
It be more like me making you a character idea, or spicing up one that is boring and making the profile more engaging.

I guess I could make that more clear in my post for next time, I just not gonna be doing sketching work sadly.

ragemachine wrote:
I have a few ideas I’d like drawn but I’m sure I can boil it down to just one.
Well hello!
I'd like to just do one for starters for now.
Though would like to be clear I do conceptual character work, bringing vague ideas to life and making them a profile to give to you for you to use!
So for example: You have an idea of a dragon character and you want them to live in a sci-fi time.
I'd roughly flesh that out for yah and give it to you to use in rps!

And you can change it up how you like of course once I'm got you a good starter!

If that's something your still interested in, then please continue and PM me!!
Charroki (played by ragemachine)

Well in that case, I like ones like Charroki and Tvom’Toh could use a bit of an overhaul in their designs

Charroki wrote:
Well in that case, I like ones like Charroki and Tvom’Toh could use a bit of an overhaul in their designs

I'll take a look and see if there is anything I can do before fully accepting!!
So just give me a few minutes!

Charroki wrote:
I've checked out the accounts, but I honestly cannot see a reason to overhaul that more work, you've got so much going for your character as far as backstory, and even their abilities. I don't think anything I would do would help them get more attention since they're already pretty well set up.

I'm sorry 😖
Zooe Zabet (played by ragemachine)

SillySpider wrote:
I've checked out the accounts, but I honestly cannot see a reason to overhaul that more work, you've got so much going for your character as far as backstory, and even their abilities. I don't think anything I would do would help them get more attention since they're already pretty well set up.

I'm sorry 😖

If not Charroki then, then how about Zooe Zabet?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » ( 🔴 CLOSED ) Free, Conceptual Character Creation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus