Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Fun Fact or Two Forum Game

The rules are simple.
Post a fun fact (or two) about yourself that isn't well-known and uncommon.

All I ask is not to post anything NSFW, triggering, etc...
I'll go first...

I can do, a character from Twisted Wonderland, Kalim Al-Asim's, laugh.
"Aha ha!" :D
I know how to drive horses, not just ride. My grandfather drove for Wells Fargo stagecoaches, so we all learned at a young age to harness and drive horses long before a car.

Btw the bigger the horse the bigger the teddy bear it is.
All of my fingers are crooked, besides my thumbs but those don't really count as fingers. *shrugs*
I can roll up my tongue like a U and stick it out too. The other person in my family that can also do that is one of my brothers.
TroyLocke wrote:
I know how to drive horses, not just ride. My grandfather drove for Wells Fargo stagecoaches, so we all learned at a young age to harness and drive horses long before a car.

Btw the bigger the horse the bigger the teddy bear it is.

That's so cool! I've driven a single horse, but never a team. Would be a fun thing to try!

On the horse theme, one of the coolest things I have tried is horseback archery. I can't claim to be very good at it, but I hit the target a couple times! The hardest part, surprisingly, is getting the arrow knocked to the string while on the move.
I'm mixed (Aussie / Lebanese / Egyptian) and so far, based on my appearance, people have interestingly assumed I'm Greek.

(Also, dang, I miss horseriding... horses are awesome)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Fun Fact or Two Forum Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus