Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Soul Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Ooh. That would be cool.

Maybe 'one good deed a day' or something? It seems like powers have conditions
Dragonfire Moderator

Yeah, unfortunately, I tried that out, and a few different wordings of it ("do one good deed a day", "one good deed every day", etc) but those weren't it.
Dokeshi price
Dokeshi restrictions
One good deed a day
One wicked deed a day
Willingly serve others
Once per day

Maybe one of those will work 🤔 if it's about Fire Force that might be more complicated.
Ooh. It might be Fire Force. They also have powers with requirements, their powers being Ignition Abilities, and their requirements being Hakka Genkai, or Ignition Limit. :)
Dragonfire Moderator

Looks like we've got a bonus clue added to this. Does that make sense to anyone else, maybe looping back around to Soul Eater?
The bonus hint makes me think it might have something to do with Blair, the cat that Soul and Maka mistook as being a witch? Mistaking her as one meant that they failed to get a witches soul and went for someone that wasn't on their list.

Editing to add my guesses:

Blair
Blair the cat witch
the cat witch
Witch Blair
Cat Witch Blair
Halloween Cannon
Flying Pumpkins
Smashing Pumpkin
Cat Soul
Pum, Pumpkin, Pumpkin
Pum, Pumpkin
crypticmoth wrote:
The bonus hint makes me think it might have something to do with Blair, the cat that Soul and Maka mistook as being a witch? Mistaking her as one meant that they failed to get a witches soul and went for someone that wasn't on their list.

Editing to add my guesses:

Blair
Blair the cat witch
the cat witch
Witch Blair
Cat Witch Blair
Halloween Cannon
Flying Pumpkins
Smashing Pumpkin
Cat Soul
Pum, Pumpkin, Pumpkin
Pum, Pumpkin

None of these worked.... hm, this one eludes me!
Dragonfire Moderator

Amounts needed... is this the 99 + 1 thing?
I tried 99 souls, 100 souls, 99 kishin eggs and a soul, 99 kishin eggs, and 100th soul, didn't work ^^"
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "99 Evil Souls, 1 Witch Soul".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)
PossitivelyNoOne, author of this riddle wrote:
1. Weapons are Humans. (References to the demon weapons being able to switch between the human form and the weapon form.)

2. Failed First Attempt. (References to how Soul and Maka failed the first time by consuming the wrong soul instead of the witch one they needed)

3. True Powers Rules. (References the fact they need 99 Evil souls and 1 witch soul for the demon weapons to unlock their true power)

In the first episode, Soul and Maka were working on getting Soul his last few souls he needed to consume. They get him the 100 evil human souls, and go after a witch they found. Only to find out after Soul consumes the soul, that it wasn't the witch soul he needed, instead it was a cat soul. This is where the rule is stated as a reminder to the students and to fill in the general audience.
Dragonfire Moderator

It was a combination of things and it just had to be formatted right, LOL. *slumps over*
Ey, nice work.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Soul Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus