Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Puzzle 4 Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Puzzle 4 Symbol in Epic Week 2023. Please stay on topic. Remember, these puzzles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. In puzzles, all information you will need to solve it is contained within Epic Week materials.

Click here to visit the location of the Puzzle 4 Symbol
Dragonfire Moderator

Pffffhahah this is something to do with the Walrus Aerobics, I think!
Definitely yeah! I imagine the "the sudden exertions of travel and combat could be an unpleasant shock to your walrus' system." would be the glow up so you don't throw up part. :'D

Maybe 'Warlus Workouts', 'blubber buddies', or one of the exercises included in the program? Something flipper-intensive? XD
Dragonfire Moderator

"Walrus Workouts in the Park" might do it, too, or yeah, any of the exercises!
Dragonfire Moderator

I tried a bunch of this stuff last night and had no luck, alas.
noooo :C
Yeah, so rejected answers so far:
Blubber buddies
warlus workouts
warlus workout
warlus workouts in the park

@Dragonfire I don't know if you've also tried the exercises and the flier's date but feel free (along with everyone else) to reply with their rejected answers)
Judging by the first clue, true companion, that immediately directs me to the brand for pets and the adoration that accompanies that.

Thinking on it, and reviewing the three walrus-centric items, we could be looking at an overhead exercise or stretch. alternatively, "glow-up" could reference the way the walrus is essentially dragged up in the fashion flair focus.

Lastly "for" true companions also jumps out to me as something FOR the walrus. hmm.

I tried a few things:

blubbery bud
walrus
walruses
blubber bud
fashion flair
companion
april 2016
walrus fashion
fashionable walrus
hairspray (listen that walrus is giving hairspray cliche)
walrus friend
fashion forward
walrus pet
pet walruses
pet walrus
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Congrats on solving this symbol! The answer was "Walrus push-ups".

For those of you wondering how this answer could be arrived at, here's a quick explanation. :)

This was entirely about the flier for Walrus Workouts. It advertises a free workout that walrus-owners can do with their beloved pets in a local park to become "blubber baddies" together, and not be caught out of shape when the time came to adventure together.
FishyFrisk wrote:
noooo :C
Yeah, so rejected answers so far:
Blubber buddies
warlus workouts
warlus workout
warlus workouts in the park

@Dragonfire I don't know if you've also tried the exercises and the flier's date but feel free (along with everyone else) to reply with their rejected answers)

<3 it was indeed one of the exercises
Dragonfire Moderator

Hahah, I should've pursued that a little further! Good job unlocking it!
Don’t ask me how but I somehow tried all the exercises BUT the push-ups XD

Good job unlocking it! :D

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2023 » Puzzle 4 Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus