Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dominate Vampire In Need Of RP~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Adrik Darc (played anonymously)

So I just made me another Vampire haha. Actually he's my character Nikolai's older brother. <g> He is still under work, but I am still wanting to test him out some.

Adrik is a cold hearted male Vampire whom is quite dominant in getting what he wants with no questions asked.

Seeking
Somewhat of a romance themed RP probably mature themed
Want a submissive Human male or a female if not both lol (I can do two rps)
Other info can be discussed through PM

Rules
1. No one liners! Please put at least one paragraph
2. Please help the RP by putting in your own ideas so we can make it interesting :D
3. The RP will probably contain mature/adult themes. Be 18+ I don't feel right RPing with minors... O.o
4. That's it haha
He looks cool! :D

I think Beatrice's vampire version might work. I also have Ronan and Karena up if you want someone else.
Could I rp with you? Sometimes I have trouble coming up with a paragraph but I can try my best. But i have a question. Does it need to be a female vampire or can It be a different species?
Adrik Darc (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I am looking for a human male & female since I am wanting to do two seperate RPs. Since my character is a Vampire I am wanting only Humans for a more traditional RP.
Alright. I guess any of my female characters would work.

The RP also will probably contant mature themes.. However you're profile says you are under the age of 18. I hate to be rude and all but I'm not sure if I can alter Adrik enough for a non-mature rp..
Its alright.
Lol Zamira might work better then if your looking for a human test.
I want to shove Colin your way. If your interested at all, even though we already have one going.
If you are interested.
I had a submissive female character named Belle Jackson, I still have her in my laptop so I can try to bring her back for this rp because it sounds like fun and I want to bring Belle back. ^_^ Would you like me to send you the information for her? Before I edit a character profile for her and whatever character originally had.

Sorry for the slow reply to this~

The RP with Adrik will contain mature themes. As I have stated before so I will only Rp with those 18+

To ones that I haven't sent a PM that are interested please send me one with a little about your character :)
Vain (played by cripticanotte)

I have vain if you are still looking.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dominate Vampire In Need Of RP~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus