Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » ✧ Ath's Swap Meet ✧ [ 🟒 OPEN! ]

Atheist Topic Starter

Archivalist wrote:
Per my thread, I have three white and two black cloaks for trade for blue cloaks. I don’t want to burn these wardrobe-only cloaks for character slots and am offering them up for trade.

Thank you, I will pop on over to your thread! And that makes sense. These cloaks are a rare little commodity!
Atheist Topic Starter

Five wrote:
Do you have any Dragon Teeth?
I have a Masquerade Mask, or a White Cloak, to trade. <_<

I actually got a Masquerade Mask and a slew of white cloaks from my first wardrobe. I was super surprised to see the mask, honestly. Sadly, my name is kinda set in stone. I don't think I'll need another one. πŸ˜…
Hey y'all! i updated my things if anyone wants to take a peek at them!! I'd really like an outfit for my walrus, but if not, anything that gives extra slots is what I'm interested in!
Atheist wrote:
Five wrote:
Do you have any Dragon Teeth?
I have a Masquerade Mask, or a White Cloak, to trade. <_<

I actually got a Masquerade Mask and a slew of white cloaks from my first wardrobe. I was super surprised to see the mask, honestly. Sadly, my name is kinda set in stone. I don't think I'll need another one. πŸ˜…

Walrumancer stone?????????????????????????? Can I have?????????????????????????
Atheist Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
Walrumancer stone?????????????????????????? Can I have?????????????????????????

I do not have a spare one of those, alas. Not yet at least. If I come across another one I will let you know. 😊

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » ✧ Ath's Swap Meet ✧ [ 🟒 OPEN! ]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus