Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Colored Cloak Trades Anyone? (Closed)

I’m at a point in a major project where I need more character slots. Normally I’d just pull a dragons tooth out of a dragons’ mouth, but I currently have an issue with the taxman so available fundage for such an expedition is limited at this time.

Now I know many of you like to collect the various colored cloaks, so my offer is this. I’ll trade any solid-color cloak for a blue cloak. I prefer not using the non-blue colors for character slots, so am putting this out there to see if there is any interest.

I have the following quantities of colors to trade:

1x Red Cloak
3x White Cloaks
2x Black Cloaks
1x Purple Cloak
1x Green Cloak

I’ll take one blue cloak for any one of the above, or if you have a dragon tooth to trade, it can be traded for any five of the above.

Post your interest here and we can arrange the deal.

———

Edit #2: A Dragon Tooth was swapped for 5x colors, and a Purple was swapped for a blue.

I will close this, but if anyone sees it and wants to trade still, I am open to do that. Thanks Everyone!
I have a dragon's tooth! I'd love to trade for one of each color of the cloaks you have.
Archivalist Topic Starter

Lucretire wrote:
I have a dragon's tooth! I'd love to trade for one of each color of the cloaks you have.
Deal! I’ll send the silks over…
And the Dragon's Tooth has been sent! Thank you very much~!

A dragons tooth for 3 White and 2 black cloaks anyone?
A blue for a black or white?
Would really hate to burn these wardrobe-only cloak colors for characters…
I do have a spare blue cloak -- you say that if we are still interested in one of the other colors you could look in a group treasury. I was wondering if you had a purple mayhap?

Purple swapped for a blue from Atheist…. ✅

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Colored Cloak Trades Anyone? (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus