Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Share group styles with Epic groups

Sanne Moderator

I'm like... 99% sure this is already on a list somewhere and being considered, but low-ish priority. This is likely a much bigger project than it appears at a glance, so I also fully understand that it may take a while. XD

Basically I'd just like to be able to share a (commissioned) group style with a specific group so they can be applied the way character styles are applied to characters when you have Epic. Right now I need to share the code and settings with the group owner and have them apply it, or apply it for them by getting temporary permission, which is not ideal. So easy sharing would be wonderful.

Bonus points: we could have a library of free group styles the way we have for characters. <.< I imagine it would be a smaller selection but... it would be cool as hell? I'd be willing to churn out a bunch of styles to help populate that as well.
Auberon Moderator

Casting my support for this one, as it's a feature I've wanted to see for a long time.
I'd like this! Would be very nice to have!
Ha, I posted a thread saying something similar! I would also like this, yes. It would make creating group templates so much more appealing.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Share group styles with Epic groups

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus