Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » 5 Free sketch slots - animal/anthro chars - OPEN

_Skylark_ Topic Starter

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Ooooh, preeetttyyyyyyy

Thank you! I hope my depiction of Undyne was ok for you ☺️
Omg, i missed that post, I didn’t see it in my motifs!! I’ll look at it now!!! X)
HOLY JESUS HAJIGAMOB IFLVBDUOVFICUIFV THAT IS SOOOOO COOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

SoulHeart57 wrote:
HOLY JESUS HAJIGAMOB IFLVBDUOVFICUIFV THAT IS SOOOOO COOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm so glad!! Honestly she was a treat to draw. If I had more time I'd have flatcoloured it, but if you want to rework stuff in the design or whatnot then feel free to!
I SAVED IT TO- wait, still in caps. I saved it to my iPad to examine it more, but i like the (possibly intestinal, could just be my perception) fishy aquatic theme of the armor!
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Absolutely, I tried to go for sort of a... I guess marine/shell theme with hints of the just general sharky aspects of her. Admittedly I feel like I could've done more with the tech side! There's hints of it though; luckily the eye spear this time is due to the visor rather than her having her butt handed to her by Chara
The Humans (played by SoulHeart57)

_Skylark_ wrote:
Absolutely, I tried to go for sort of a... I guess marine/shell theme with hints of the just general sharky aspects of her. Admittedly I feel like I could've done more with the tech side! There's hints of it though; luckily the eye spear this time is due to the visor rather than her having her butt handed to her by Chara

Funny enough… My AU takes place after the events of Classic, with everyone being adults, with a new human beings the villain. Chara is actually rather good now. Meet Damian.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Putting this on hold because everything irl has gone belly up. Sorry everyone 😫 I'll post the last sketch for @Anakisuto when I get chance.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » 5 Free sketch slots - animal/anthro chars - OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus