Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » 5 Free sketch slots - animal/anthro chars - OPEN

Rya (played by Dndmama)

What a lovely offer. If you are up for it I can offer Rya. She's a crazy cat anthro goddess with lovely colors and a caring heart.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

SoulHeart57 wrote:
I’ve already subscribed, so I’ll be notified! Wait, do skeletons count as not human enough? Or fish people? Because I could use some concept art fr my neotale homies. The lack of artists that i knew and lack of money to pay one kinda halted any and all work i was putting into that.

I will have a gander and let you know, honestly -- I'm admittedly a huge Undertale fan and have been since it came out (eight years ago, I just learnt! god I feel old now). But anyhow, I've done some scribbles of the main cast before, granted that was like seven years ago but... I reckon I can give it a go depending on what youre thinking!
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Rya wrote:
What a lovely offer. If you are up for it I can offer Rya. She's a crazy cat anthro goddess with lovely colors and a caring heart.

Absolutely, I'll add her to my list! She really does have a beautiful design, I can see myself wanting to flatcolour this haha.
_Skylark_ wrote:
SoulHeart57 wrote:
I’ve already subscribed, so I’ll be notified! Wait, do skeletons count as not human enough? Or fish people? Because I could use some concept art fr my neotale homies. The lack of artists that i knew and lack of money to pay one kinda halted any and all work i was putting into that.

I will have a gander and let you know, honestly -- I'm admittedly a huge Undertale fan and have been since it came out (eight years ago, I just learnt! god I feel old now). But anyhow, I've done some scribbles of the main cast before, granted that was like seven years ago but... I reckon I can give it a go depending on what youre thinking!

Yes, thank you! I’ll go with Undyne, since it seems the easiest for you. the whole general aesthetic is like, a cyberpunk/Aetherpunk but generally high tech Undertale. So something like cool high tech armor and visor, and like, a plasma spear would be awesome!
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

SoulHeart57 wrote:
_Skylark_ wrote:
SoulHeart57 wrote:

Yes, thank you! I’ll go with Undyne, since it seems the easiest for you. the whole general aesthetic is like, a cyberpunk/Aetherpunk but generally high tech Undertale. So something like cool high tech armor and visor, and like, a plasma spear would be awesome!

Yeah, Undyne is definitely the easiest for me haha so good shout! Love that bada-- fish lady. I can definitely see this being a "I get massively back into UT" thing honestly 😂 I could legit go on forever about it because it's just such a good game, some of my charas are mildly inspired by it as well 👀 Certainly going to binge Undertale the Musical on YouTube while I draw her haha. Thank you for the request, I'm super excited!
Of course, I know 100% I’m more excited to see my AU finally come back to life!!!
I'm interested!
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
I'm interested!

Might be a bit slow to reply as I'm going out, but if you wanna put the chara in the thread I'll take a look and see if I feel confident with them!
I could PM you her info or just post it here. I'm out of slots.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Anakisuto wrote:
I could PM you her info or just post it here. I'm out of slots.

Yeah no worries, feel free to post the info here in that case ☺️
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Ortho Headshot Lines
Screenshot-2023-05-23-11-09-02-19-73600cf04b081df67256e4102606f6e7.jpg

This is a bit of a rougher sketch because most of my time is taken up by work atm, but I hope it's somewhat decent? As I say... humans ain't my strong suit haha. I'm aware it likely looks very wonky and I'm sorry 😭 Hope it's still alright for you @varian; as always, feel free to do whatever you wish with it!

ngl I'm not entirely happy with this one so may revise at a future date haha
Ortho Shroud (played anonymously)

Aaaaah Ortho! 🥺 Thank youuuuu!

What do you mean you're not good at drawing humans (er...robots in this case though huh, ha ha XD) because that is really good! <_<
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Ortho Shroud wrote:
Aaaaah Ortho! 🥺 Thank youuuuu!

What do you mean you're not good at drawing humans (er...robots in this case though huh, ha ha XD) because that is really good! <_<

Ah thank you!! I'm so glad you like it, I'll let you know if I end up doing owt more with it. Thank you tho for the kind words, I've been out of practice for years and I just wish I'd stuck with it haha! But never too late to improve! It means the world to hear you think it looks good ☺️
Based on what i saw, i can’t wait for Undyne!! It’s gonna be sooo cool!!!
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

SoulHeart57 wrote:
Based on what i saw, i can’t wait for Undyne!! It’s gonna be sooo cool!!!

*SPEAR OF JUSTICE INTENSIFIES*

Thank you for the opportunity to draw Undyne, and I hope I did your AU justice! It's sketchily drawn but it was a heck of a lot of fun. Like I love this game so much, it's gotten me through some tough times; I actually have a True End Undertale save from 2015 still 🥲

Anyway! Enough of my rambling - here's a Neotale Undyne, complete with high-tech visor and armour possibly taking some inspiration from her Geno design 👀 my anatomy isn't the best but that's why I'm doing this haha!

hoping I did Undyne justice here 🐟
Screenshot-2023-05-23-21-22-52-90-f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg
Hey there! What kinda info did you need for Sora? Just a description of her appearance, or something more? I'd be happy to give it to you, but I don't want to give you too much.
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

Yeah a description is fine, and whatever else you think would help! Don't worry about putting too much ☺️
Here's the bare bones stuff. If you need more, don't hesitate to ask!! (Editing later with the actual info because I need to go class.)

Name: Sora Sparktongue

Race: Bronze Dragonborn (Anthro dragon w/o wings pretty much)

Class: Monk
Subclass: Way of the Ascendant Dragon

Favored Weapon: Quarterstaff

Physical Description:
_Skylark_ Topic Starter

I worked really hard on this one and I'm decently satisfied with the results. Sorry for the sketchy lining in all of these, I hope it doesn't detract too much from it.

Learnt a couple of things from this one: Rya has beautiful pastel colouring that was so nice to add in. But also that I can't draw hair for the life of me and I'm still not entirely satisfied with it. If I kept redoing it though I would have ended up going mad 😂

Most importantly though: I need to practice shading, haha. I can see a few areas I've missed, even now.

goddess of the broken
Screenshot-2023-05-24-13-37-37-55-73600cf04b081df67256e4102606f6e7.jpg

and an alt version with dark lines!
Screenshot-2023-05-24-18-20-13-44-73600cf04b081df67256e4102606f6e7.jpg

I hope this is okay! Feel free to use it however you wish ☺️
Ooooh, preeetttyyyyyyy

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » 5 Free sketch slots - animal/anthro chars - OPEN

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus