Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Finally.. A Consigliere. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'd prefer this rp to be romance, but it's not required-

The plot for this rp is Y/C is the new Consigliere for the Royal Dolls. The Royal Dolls haven't had one since the new boss, Akari, took over the group. This is a pretty big deal and surprise to the group; Due to it being a sudden change. Regardless of any thoughts of the group, Akari has invited/chosen Y/C to be the new Consigliere.

The plot is a work in progress, but various events can occur with Y/C's sudden appearance. The plot can also be adjusted to fit the love interest of Y/C, if interested in romance.

If interested in romance, then all mafia members are open, with the exception of Kit (The Caporegime). Your character must be 18 or older. No knowledge of crime, mafia, etc is needed, but could be useful,
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

I like this topic!! I'm willing to plot with you on here or on Discord!! ^^
Genders_A_Myth Topic Starter

Nayrulianas_Blessing wrote:
I like this topic!! I'm willing to plot with you on here or on Discord!! ^^

I would prefer here.
this sounds really cool!! if you're still interested, i'd totally be down for it! probably would need some discussion in pms though :]

ol2ev wrote:
this sounds really cool!! if you're still interested, i'd totally be down for it! probably would need some discussion in pms though :]

Sure, PMs is preferred.

This is open again :}

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Finally.. A Consigliere. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus