Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » More of this free art!

So, I am not very great at all this jazz, but I have a lot of free time at work and I am trying to practice. So I thought I would throw up an offer to do your character. I will try anything, would love to do something I don't usually. Of course, that means I would be even less skilled.
Also, another catch, for now it would be a cell phone picture of the traditional art. Until I can get to a scanner. I know! Not a very exciting offer! Still, an offer. ;D
Here are the examples of what you will get for now. And then, when a scanner is in reach the scanned copy.

94094ab5-978e-46bc-9bfa-abe210f15870_zps4e9a3520.jpg
IMG_20140127_142152_zps98adcd54.jpg
IMG_20140127_142133_zpsb148297c.jpg
IMG_20140127_142116_zpsfc6d7709.jpg
IMG_20140207_193909_zps7062b633.jpg

So, if anyone wants a bit of free doodly chari art, just post on here! I am about to head in to work, so I can take two tonight. First two to leave a ref or detailed description will get the art.
And thank you very much for giving me the chance to practice on your character ahead of time!
I wanna steal your skill with wrinkles and folds. <.<
Paich Topic Starter

Steal away! xD
I don't need any art, but I wanted to let you know that these are wonderful <3
Paich Topic Starter

Thank you very much, Libertine.
Gouvx (played by Strangedisease)

<.< Are you up for a challenge? XD
Paich Topic Starter

Always! Fire away. :)
Gouvx (played by Strangedisease)

I volunteer as tribute then XD

She has a reference on her page that will probably do better justice to her then my trying to describe her. XD (That being said, she does have a detailed desription on her page :) )
Paich Topic Starter

Thank you very much! I will give her a whirl tonight, and will post my attempt likely tomorrow afternoon. I look forward to trying her. :D
Cezar (played by Grotty)

I volunteer Cezar as tribute for free art. :D
Roman Cordalie (played by DarkCrow)

Roman would love some art ;P
Anguath (played by Loki)

Would you like to try Ang? :) I think he's got a couple of refs on his page
Paich Topic Starter

Okie doke Cezar I'm working on your picture now.
*rubs her chin thoughtfully* You've improved since the last time I saw your art! It looks good. Think you'd be up for drawing Fi?
Paich Topic Starter

Everyone who replied, I'll be doing y'alls characters! Thank you for letting me go at them. :) For now, this is all I am taking. If you are above this message, all is good to go and I'll be posting soon.
Paich Topic Starter

Okie dokie, Cezar. Here is yours. It isn't quite what I wanted it to be, but I hope I didn't butcher him too much. Thanks for letting me have a go at him! He was fun.
IMG_20140227_124323_zps53d8bb59.jpg

And Gouvx, because it is probably considered mature, I am going to send yours through PM. :)
Roman and Anguath I will try to get you both done tonight!
Cezar (played by Grotty)

Beautiful. :D Thank you so, so, so much!
could you do one of Zach and Loki my Twins?

Zach's hair is to the middle of his back and always in a ponietail

Loki's is how it looks in the picture i got
Paich Topic Starter

No problem Cezar! And I will work on Zach and Loki once I finish Fiona. Roman and Ang, I have you done I will upload them tomorrow afternoon. :)
You should totally do Ara when you have the time once you finish everyone else. And if you're feeling REALLY creative, should totally draw her on her winged horse. *nods*

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » More of this free art!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus