Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Characters I wanna RP with

Just like the title says. It's pretty much that and their roleplaying idea but in general, I wanna so badly. So basically it's going to how bad to not at all. For example, bold means I want to badly, italic means sorta, underline means just a bit, and nothing means not at all or depending how I'm feeling. Oh, and the emoji next to them will be their link to their roleplaying ideas. Oh, their info would be their secondary emoji.

The Unwanted Prince πŸ‘‘ πŸ•·οΈ

The Thief Swordswoman βš”οΈ πŸ¦„

The Goal-Oriented Stoner
🚬 πŸ’―

The Cursed Son πŸ₯€ 🀧

The "Heart" Hacker πŸ’” πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

The Demon in Disguise 😈 πŸ₯Έ

The Sparkling Star 🌟 πŸ‘—

The Retired Mafia Boss πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸͺ΄
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Okay so I know we're already rping together, but the Goal-Oriented Stoner sounds cool!
TBD

Hello! The Goal-Oriented stoner character looks interesting, I may want to rp with them. Currently I only have 2 characters. [i'd like to offer Winona]

Both of them are Western in genre / theme, and set at a later time period BUT i'm not against shifting time periods and stuff.

pm me if she catches your fancy, if not, no biggie <3
Hi, this is my first time on this website, but I'd love to to goal oriented stoner! I only have one character out rn, but I feel like the dynamic between our characters will be interesting!
Hello! I'm new here and though I know it's been a few months if you wanted to I still would like to do The Unwanted Prince if that is fine! I do sadly only have one character option at the moment though
MerlinTheRedPanda

I may have characters suitable to go with your demon character! But it’s if you’re alright with high fantasy settings or not ^^
Hello! I am interested in both The Cursed Son (TCS) + The Sparkling Stars (TSS)!
For TCS, I'd like to do idea 5A. For TSS, I'd like to do idea 2C! PM me if you wanna do a rp with me, and I can get started on making a character or so!
And also The Demon in Disguise (TDD)! Idea 3B.
Coco_Milk Topic Starter

(Bump)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Characters I wanna RP with

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus