Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » One Piece RPG

Narrator (played by DruidOfBees) Topic Starter

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
For the sake of saking, Kariko shredded the paper in the mans hand "Nope never seen em!" She shrugged "seems like shes nice tho" she said hoping to draw some attention to herself. Not like she was sure this would work for long, but its worth a shot

(Apologies for my inconsistent activity, I just started classes and I work weird hours)

The marine seemed taken aback by your actions. “Why- wha- hey! You can’t just rip up our wanted posters!” He shouted, drawing the attention of several others as he got in your face.

Out of the corner of your eye, you could see Lucy drop to the floor quietly, she could’ve easily walked out the door without drawing attention, but instead turned to face the room and spoke loudly.

“Hey! There’s no need for you dogs to hassle some random patrons. Your target is right here!” she announced to the tavern, throwing her cloak off. She was wearing an almost steampunk style outfit. A plain button down shirt, overalls, and a cravat around her neck.

The marines were almost stunned for a second as she suddenly turned on her heel and bolted out the door, the marines immediately shoving everyone/thing aside to pursue your new friend
Kariko Namikaze (played by Reithesniper)

"I-" she groaned "She might be more of a hastle than I thought!" She ran after them, usung her strong winds to leap up high and follow from the buildings, eventually began to catch up "Lucy, I gave you an opening!" She yelled "I can handle some grunts!"

(Its alright dont worry about it Bee!)
(Or do you perfer Druid?)

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
"I-" she groaned "She might be more of a hastle than I thought!" She ran after them, usung her strong winds to leap up high and follow from the buildings, eventually began to catch up "Lucy, I gave you an opening!" She yelled "I can handle some grunts!"

(Its alright dont worry about it Bee!)
(Or do you perfer Druid?)

“Yeah, but then I’d miss out on the fight, and where’s the fun in that?” Lucy laughed, running alongside you now. “You’ve got some devil fruit powers I see, that’s good, that means you’ll be able to keep up with me” Lucy said. “Take the next left here and follow me lead”

Lucy ran a little faster, using her pipe to help her clear the sharp turn. You were able to see as she used the moments as well as her pipe to pull herself onto a balcony, laying flat against it to keep herself out of view.

(Either one is fine!)

She nodded, following closely "Im not all powers, its just my easiest option" she said, as she followed, hopping up onto the roof and lying flat as well.. while lying there she was placing her gloves back on, she really only takes em off for the sake of battle, think of it as her showing them (very limited) respect before she shreds them

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
She nodded, following closely "Im not all powers, its just my easiest option" she said, as she followed, hopping up onto the roof and lying flat as well.. while lying there she was placing her gloves back on, she really only takes em off for the sake of battle, think of it as her showing them (very limited) respect before she shreds them

The marines passed the two women by, continuing down the alleyway for targets that were no longer in their sights.

“Seems the coast is clear now… hah, sorry I got you dragged into this, looks like you might have to flee the island too” Lucy said, sitting up once the sounds of marines had passed by, leaving the two on the balcony in relative silence

"I wasnt really planning to stick around here.." she said "You got a ship..?" she groaned at the thought of having to steal one "what a mess.." she said smiling as she said up

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
"I wasnt really planning to stick around here.." she said "You got a ship..?" she groaned at the thought of having to steal one "what a mess.." she said smiling as she said up

“Well… ship might be an overstatement… but it floats and can probably get us to another island” Lucy shrugged. “It’s what I came here on”

She stood up, offering you a hand. “I don’t exactly have a compass at the moment, but I have a map of some nearby islands, I’m sure we can figure out something from there” She said

She would sigh "Ok, Im trusting you to get me if I fall off of this-"

She groaned "One day Im stopping for a drink, the next Im now a criminal-"

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
She would sigh "Ok, Im trusting you to get me if I fall off of this-"

She groaned "One day Im stopping for a drink, the next Im now a criminal-"

“Life is funny like that, isn’t it” Lucy mused. “I’ve been a criminal since day one though, I suppose. Doesn’t mean I can’t stop for a drink though” She said. The two women dropped from the balcony, landing softly on the street as Lucy lead her away from the port, to a secret cove where a small sailboat was tied to a rock.

“Ain’t much, but she gets the job done” Lucy grinned proudly

"Uh... yeah, lucky us my powers revolve around the wind" she said hopping into the boat "So where are we heading, not like we can go straight and see where the ship takes us-" she said as she turned back to look and Lucy "So.. were pirates now?" she said "It would be fair if you were out captain since this is your ship"

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
"Uh... yeah, lucky us my powers revolve around the wind" she said hopping into the boat "So where are we heading, not like we can go straight and see where the ship takes us-" she said as she turned back to look and Lucy "So.. were pirates now?" she said "It would be fair if you were out captain since this is your ship"

“Going straight and seeing where we end up… was exactly my plan, actually” Lucy chuckled nervously. “I mean, I don’t know this stretch of the sea very well, I’m not exactly from the west”

“Me? Captain? Nah… this isn’t even actually my ship, I stole it when I was fleeing from the marines yesterday. Being a captain is a lot of responsibility. It’s being able to command your crew and take charge and make tough decisions… I can look out for myself, but that’s about it” Lucy told you, untying the small boat and unfurling its sail. “But pirates… yeah, I could get behind that.” She nods with a smile

She face palmed "Come on, lets just get sailing" she ssid "We can figure out the pecking order in time I guess, amd just because this is my sea Im exactly super spatial aware, the second we set sail Ill fill our sail with wind so we can book it to whatever Island we were heading

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
She face palmed "Come on, lets just get sailing" she ssid "We can figure out the pecking order in time I guess, amd just because this is my sea Im exactly super spatial aware, the second we set sail Ill fill our sail with wind so we can book it to whatever Island we were heading

Lucy finished unfurling the sails, gesturing for you to start blowing wind into the sails. She began going through a bag onboard the ship, looking through some papers and notes.

“Let’s see… I don’t have a compass, but if I can calculate the time and using the degree of the sun…” Lucy talked through her process, looking between some shadows and up to the sky. “So north is… that way!” She declared, pointing off into the distance. “Alright then, Kariko. There’s a few islands near here… Pela island had a shipbuilding village on it, Gambit cove is a marine base, we aren’t exactly big names so we might be able to stop by safely… maybe they’d have strong pirates prisoner there too… and Chezsia belongs to the Capone family. Might be some interesting characters there too” Lucy explained the closest destinations to your current location, seemingly expecting you to choose one

"That marine base.." she said "And even a grunt would be useful about now.." she said "Welp, Gambit cove it is "Ok, Miss navigator! " she said "Lets set sail" she would say as wind suddenly filled the sail, thinking about it now this is one of the more useful things about her devil fruit, she can just make wind, just swiping her hand can make enough of a breeze for her to control!

Kariko Namikaze wrote:
"That marine base.." she said "And even a grunt would be useful about now.." she said "Welp, Gambit cove it is "Ok, Miss navigator! " she said "Lets set sail" she would say as wind suddenly filled the sail, thinking about it now this is one of the more useful things about her devil fruit, she can just make wind, just swiping her hand can make enough of a breeze for her to control!

“Great, you just keep the wind blowing, and I’ll get us there!” Lucy promised.

It took a few hours, but the two finally arrived at the port of the island. The port was busy, with hundreds of civilian and marine faces alike going about their business. You don’t have any active wanted posters yet, and Lucy seemed content enough to disguise herself with some makeup and a hood.

The island seemed to be comprised of a main headquarters, a training base, and a civilian sector. Walking through the port, Lucy gestured to a bulletin board, one with a map of the island, and one with local news.

The map showed the layout of the base, where the barracks, training grounds, mess hall, library, records, shipyard, and prison was in the base. The news board displayed a list of recent captured bounties, with mostly smaller names in the west, such as a fishman named Rafu, a young man titled Aoki Takehiko the hellfire, and a woman called Efervette Sarina.

“Alright captain, what’s our first mission here?” Lucy asked, taking notes in a small journal of where things were located.

She nodded "Honestly, thats a good question,, lets just do what we can here, Im not really a steal everything from everyone type of girl although.. I know who we can steal from" she would point to the Marine base "Lets lay low for now, maybe steal out a prisoner, for any info, or sinply for another crew memeber if Im that unbearable on my own" she joked
Marine Base, You say=
The Marine Base?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » One Piece RPG

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus