Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He quirked a brow as the crash reached his ear and he smirked a bit before following her in. As he walked, he shoved his hands into his pockets. Upon seeing the creature he grinned a bit.

"No hunter. I may not like him but I know Kyle well enough to knownthats no company of his. Brave one...coming alone. Well there's a sample of what your here for. Vile degraded thing. So far into madness, it's lost all sense of self. Do your thing hunter...we'll enjoy the show."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would look up to the ceiling as kyle, the vampire, and debrie came crashing down. "Oh for the love of christ." she cursed loudly, "I suppose it matches the rest of my club now. . " she was not pleased that the political battles were starting to have bad effects on the club, which doubled as her home.

She looked the hunter, "You want action there it is. . ." she was shaking a bit.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

[skip me please]
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

growls out "Now this is going to be enjoyable..." The gangrel said, his eyes lowering on the vampire who had attacked Kyle. Ashi stood and waited for the okay to grind the new vampire to dust.
Zandris (played anonymously)

stands as well and pulls his rifle off his back. He'd load it quickly then lower it at the Vampire, aiming his shot carefully so he wouldn't harm anyone else but the intended target.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Smiled and leaned against Val, he might be mad malk, but her was her mad malk.

When kyle and the vampire came crashing through the roof, she jumped and seemed to shy into him. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on, she thought that was the same guy that was taken to the healers, as for the vampire accompanying him that sacred her a bit
looks at the scene, his hand going to his knife as he got defensive. The malkavian shook a bit as his eyes started filling with madness, before it'd been only slightly noticeable now it was more than slightly.
He looked about quietly for a moment before smirking lightly. He pointed his sword at the feral beast and chuckled softly.

"Seems we got everyones attention. And as a result...you pretty much screwed. As a result...I'm not even gonna waste my time with you..."

He would then seemingly vanish into thin air and reappear by the bar sitting one one of the stools.

"I hope there's more than just that weakling. Could I get soothing to drink please...?"

He then glanced at the signs of the broken glass and such.

"Oh...I guess I did that too...sorry. I'll replace your stock from my place later..."

The creature had began looking about quietly at everyone gathered as it continued growling.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched quietly as his brother spoke and chuckled a bit.

"Wow...this is getting interesting."
He watched a bit for a moment before turned his gaze to Kyle as he appeared near the bar.

"Dad? Your ok already? I thought it'd take longer than that for you to get better."
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta pulled open her coat, pulling out her blessed silver bolts, and loading them into her crossbow. And as she did, she spoke quietly, and directly to the demon: as if there were no one else in the room: as if she did not care if the others would hear her words or not. She only spoke to her target.

"And said the Lord God, 'In returning and rest shall you be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.' May the Lord overlook your sins, and take you into His loving embrace." By the time she had finished speaking, she had aimed the bolt at the feral undead. And by the time he seemed to hear her speak, and turn to her, she had pulled the trigger, the bolt aimed for his heart.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched quietly rubbing his chin in thought for a moment. As she loosed the arrow, a small smirk crossed his face as he spoke.

"And so the hunter becomes the hunted. As such is the job of the night stalkers bane."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

was still slightly shaking, due to a small fit of anger. However she found a small bit of amusement in the Hunter's words, she would smirk a bit, "Amen." she wasn't necessarily mocking the hunter, just adding her two cents.

She folded her arms across her chest looking to the door, "When there's one there's more. . .I wonder if the next one will like this utterly useless."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would see her Master's violent side perked, she would focus on the vampire as well. She was interested in trying her Thaumaturgy abilities, and really putting them to use for the first time.

However the hunter was the first to let her weapon fly. She watched the femme loosen the blot and it eject from the weapon
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Posting Order Kyle, Alex, Minato, Senta, Abmrose, Bliss, Raiden, Ashilvan, Zandris, Ingrid, Valsig [just posting order :)]
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head and got up, his arm tensed as he slips over to the vampire, the shot had a good chance it would do a lot of damage to the other vampire and he was ready if it missed the heart. A low growl heard from him as he prepared himself to fight.
Zandris (played anonymously)

blinks and aims his gun "And so the hunter of man is now the hunted of celestials." He waited to see if he'd have to fire, knowing that some in here wouldn't be pleased with the loud bang that'd erupt as he fired the weapon.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Bit her lip watching the scene, she was always scared when it came to fights. She would swallow and wish she was invisible
Gets between the vampire and Ingrid, the malkavian getting protective of the teen. Two knives would be produced, a hunting knife and a smaller skinning knife. The malkavian's eyes were filling with a bit of rage and madness mixed together.
He shifted on the stool and leaned back against the bar as he watched the show.

"I would hope so...one ain't gonna be enough for me. Especially since I ain't taking care of it myself. You know how I am when it comes to fighting."

He would then chuckle softly.

"End him quick hunter. He's boring me already."

The feral-esque vampire snarled lightly as it charged suddenly. Apparently it hadn't noticed the bolt though as it charged straight into it and cried out in pain stopping suddenly as it pierced into it's chest and heart.

OOC: (Skip both Alex and Minato as their both just watching.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus