Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched quietly as his brother spoke and chuckled a bit.

"Wow...this is getting interesting."
He watched a bit for a moment before turned his gaze to Kyle as he appeared near the bar.

"Dad? Your ok already? I thought it'd take longer than that for you to get better."
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta pulled open her coat, pulling out her blessed silver bolts, and loading them into her crossbow. And as she did, she spoke quietly, and directly to the demon: as if there were no one else in the room: as if she did not care if the others would hear her words or not. She only spoke to her target.

"And said the Lord God, 'In returning and rest shall you be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.' May the Lord overlook your sins, and take you into His loving embrace." By the time she had finished speaking, she had aimed the bolt at the feral undead. And by the time he seemed to hear her speak, and turn to her, she had pulled the trigger, the bolt aimed for his heart.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched quietly rubbing his chin in thought for a moment. As she loosed the arrow, a small smirk crossed his face as he spoke.

"And so the hunter becomes the hunted. As such is the job of the night stalkers bane."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

was still slightly shaking, due to a small fit of anger. However she found a small bit of amusement in the Hunter's words, she would smirk a bit, "Amen." she wasn't necessarily mocking the hunter, just adding her two cents.

She folded her arms across her chest looking to the door, "When there's one there's more. . .I wonder if the next one will like this utterly useless."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would see her Master's violent side perked, she would focus on the vampire as well. She was interested in trying her Thaumaturgy abilities, and really putting them to use for the first time.

However the hunter was the first to let her weapon fly. She watched the femme loosen the blot and it eject from the weapon
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Posting Order Kyle, Alex, Minato, Senta, Abmrose, Bliss, Raiden, Ashilvan, Zandris, Ingrid, Valsig [just posting order :)]
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head and got up, his arm tensed as he slips over to the vampire, the shot had a good chance it would do a lot of damage to the other vampire and he was ready if it missed the heart. A low growl heard from him as he prepared himself to fight.
Zandris (played anonymously)

blinks and aims his gun "And so the hunter of man is now the hunted of celestials." He waited to see if he'd have to fire, knowing that some in here wouldn't be pleased with the loud bang that'd erupt as he fired the weapon.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Bit her lip watching the scene, she was always scared when it came to fights. She would swallow and wish she was invisible
Gets between the vampire and Ingrid, the malkavian getting protective of the teen. Two knives would be produced, a hunting knife and a smaller skinning knife. The malkavian's eyes were filling with a bit of rage and madness mixed together.
He shifted on the stool and leaned back against the bar as he watched the show.

"I would hope so...one ain't gonna be enough for me. Especially since I ain't taking care of it myself. You know how I am when it comes to fighting."

He would then chuckle softly.

"End him quick hunter. He's boring me already."

The feral-esque vampire snarled lightly as it charged suddenly. Apparently it hadn't noticed the bolt though as it charged straight into it and cried out in pain stopping suddenly as it pierced into it's chest and heart.

OOC: (Skip both Alex and Minato as their both just watching.)
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta watched as the vampire fell, and noticed the smokey air coming from his wound. She knew then, that the blessings were taking affect, and even if the vampire had survived, with the bolt being so close to his heart, he wouldn't last much longer. But she was certain the bolt had made a direct hit.

She slung her crossbow over her shoulder and smirked, obviously in a better mood. "Well, that was quite fun. I do hope we get a few more, while I'm in the mood to take them down." She nodded her head lightly, mostly to herself.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He chuckled lightly at her words as he left her side making his way to the bar. As he did so, he stepped on the head of the thing, causing it's head to collapse into a pile of ash.

"There will be. The problem is when will they come."

He then sat down and looked at Bliss.

"See my dear... No worries."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Looked from the door to the feral vampire as it died, it's ash swirlling about ambrose's feet. She watched her husband take a seat.

"who said I was worried?" she smirked to him a bit, "more like antsy. . ." she folded her arms across her chest looking about the room.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched her master take up postion to finish the vampire off if the crossbow bolt didn't to the trick.

She sighed a bit, seeing the vampire ash. "Another one bites the dust. . ." was all she could murmur
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

shakes his head "They're beasts of burden to the leaders of the Camarilla. He would have been sent with a group if they really wanted us dead..."
Zandris (played anonymously)

sits and leans against the bar, waiting "Well I'll just be waiting then." He'd say as he looked around.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Once Senta had killed the vampire she quickly would move close to Valsig, she knew the madness in him would be creeping up at the sight of a threat. She wanted to curb it quickly before it got a full grasp upon him.

She would slip her arms around him from behind and place her hands on his arms. "It's gone. . ." she murmured.
blinks and looks around, madness slowly subsiding from his eyes slowly, the malkavian would sheathe his knives and put his hand on Ingrid's "All are safe?" he'd ask as he rubbed the hand.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus