Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

"I never did ask," she said, pushing herself off the building, and putting her hand on her hip. "And I wish I had, but when do you expect an attack? I came here, thinking I would be jumping into a fight, but alas..." She raised her hands, though, to show she didn't mean anything by what she had said. "I mean, I don't mind the peace if it is here. I just like to be ready." A sheepish grin spread across her face.

"And what about that Kyle guy? Is he going to be okay? So much happened, I really forgot to ask."
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He smiled softly at her words.

"Peace...it is always a good thing...I just wish things were more stable. As for when an attack will occur...there's no telling...these 'pests' as my wife referred to them as are about as predictable as a cat high on cat nip...it's just best to get together what he can and be ready."

He seemed to spit out the word pest as though it were a bad taste in his mouth. His eyes then flashed a bit as she mentioned Kyle.

"Given the circumstances...i honestly hope so. I'm not exactly friends with him and his friendship with my wife is what keeps him alive. It never hurts to threaten him though cause one day he could slip up and tick her off which makes him fair game."

He would then smirk in a slightly dark and sickening way.

"From what I know though, he's stubborn as heck. I doubt he'll allow a hunk of missing flesh keep him down."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

pursed her lips together as the malkavian fed on the girl. She would turn her attention else where. Anywhere but there.

She looked to Minato as the glass levitated to the trash can. "I see you're alot like your father." she murmured pushing the last of the glass into a pile
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

[skip]
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

blinks "Well let's see." He'd see the feeding and grin "Well this is a fun day so far."
Zandris (played anonymously)

(skip)
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

would close her eyes as Val fed from her, she usually enjoyed the sensation but not with a room full of people. When he with drew she would look to him a little puzzled about his demons. When he kissed her she would smile and return the loving gesture.

"well as long as it helps. . ." she murmured hoping now that the malkavain had fed he would loose a bit of the madness
blinks "We think it is good here." He'd nod excitedly.
He stood on the roof of the club looking skywards. Keeping in mind what the healer had told him, he held his sword in his left hand as he was almost just as proficient with it. He quietly licked his lips for a moment before curling his arm so the blade of the sword crossed diagonally across his chest before he yelled.

"Bring it on suck head!"

As he yelled, a quick moving shadowy figure come flying from the sky and crashed into him knocking him down and through the roof where they both landed on the club for with a loud crash and accompanied by lots of debris. As they hit, Kyle jabbed his knees up into it's stomach and rolled through the landing using his knees to launch the figure off of him where both he and the figure quickly stood and looked at each other. The figure in it's ragged attire stood there growling and snarling in it's tensed state apparently making it where it didn't notice anyone else present.

"Man...a guy can't get healed then get a bite to eat without being attacked anymore can he? That's almost as annoying as them ssalesmen who always call while your eating dinner."

He would then smirk a bit.

"Hey guys! We got company! Who wants to be a good host? Oh...and...I'm healed...? I guess?"

He would then chuckle a bit.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

Alex had just stood there the entire time watching everything happen when Kyle came crashing through the roof. He chuckled a bit as his brother retained his smart aleck nature.

"Bro...we're guests here too. Let's let one of the actual hosts...oh wait! Where's that Hunter the one vampire brought with him? This is what he brought her for ain't it? Let's let her have some fun!"

He then chuckled as he walked up and stood beside Kyle.
He just continued move glass to trash as it was swept up. When Kyle had crashed through the roof, he seemed to be looking more at the debris rather than the two beings as he sighed.

"I'll take care of that mess myself ma'am...soon as their clear of it..."
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

"Well, so long as---" was all she managed to speak, before the loud crash caught her attention. Hopefully there weren't more explosions, or whatever had happened before, but she turned, and reached into a leaf covered hole and pulled out her crossbow. "Just in case," she said, walking past Ambrose and through the door.

She paused a moment inside, and looked to Kyle. "Oh, good, you are alive." She smirked a bit and looked at the rather feral person that stood close by. "I hope this isn't another one of your friends?"
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He quirked a brow as the crash reached his ear and he smirked a bit before following her in. As he walked, he shoved his hands into his pockets. Upon seeing the creature he grinned a bit.

"No hunter. I may not like him but I know Kyle well enough to knownthats no company of his. Brave one...coming alone. Well there's a sample of what your here for. Vile degraded thing. So far into madness, it's lost all sense of self. Do your thing hunter...we'll enjoy the show."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Would look up to the ceiling as kyle, the vampire, and debrie came crashing down. "Oh for the love of christ." she cursed loudly, "I suppose it matches the rest of my club now. . " she was not pleased that the political battles were starting to have bad effects on the club, which doubled as her home.

She looked the hunter, "You want action there it is. . ." she was shaking a bit.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

[skip me please]
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

growls out "Now this is going to be enjoyable..." The gangrel said, his eyes lowering on the vampire who had attacked Kyle. Ashi stood and waited for the okay to grind the new vampire to dust.
Zandris (played anonymously)

stands as well and pulls his rifle off his back. He'd load it quickly then lower it at the Vampire, aiming his shot carefully so he wouldn't harm anyone else but the intended target.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Smiled and leaned against Val, he might be mad malk, but her was her mad malk.

When kyle and the vampire came crashing through the roof, she jumped and seemed to shy into him. She wasn't exactly sure what was going on, she thought that was the same guy that was taken to the healers, as for the vampire accompanying him that sacred her a bit
looks at the scene, his hand going to his knife as he got defensive. The malkavian shook a bit as his eyes started filling with madness, before it'd been only slightly noticeable now it was more than slightly.
He looked about quietly for a moment before smirking lightly. He pointed his sword at the feral beast and chuckled softly.

"Seems we got everyones attention. And as a result...you pretty much screwed. As a result...I'm not even gonna waste my time with you..."

He would then seemingly vanish into thin air and reappear by the bar sitting one one of the stools.

"I hope there's more than just that weakling. Could I get soothing to drink please...?"

He then glanced at the signs of the broken glass and such.

"Oh...I guess I did that too...sorry. I'll replace your stock from my place later..."

The creature had began looking about quietly at everyone gathered as it continued growling.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus