Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

kyle, alex, minato, senta, abmrose bliss, rai, ashi, Zan, Ingrid
He would look to an obviously angered Ash then too Ingrid as she entered. He would then cast his gaze towards the other celestial being as he had spoke.

"The clean up is well in hand. I am much appreciative of the offer though. Perhaps you could do me the favor and find out which of these among us follows the word of the holy book though. I am much curious as to why they are among all these tainted souls..."

He spoke with no leading tone in his voice to indicate rather he was there as a friend or an enemy. He quietly looked to the pile of ash and the childs body before holding a hand towards them.

"Divine lord. Forgive the undead soul...take her and the child into your loving arms..."

A small faint glowing ball would then appear at the palm of his hand and pulsate for a moment. He would then sigh as the pulsating orb suddenly turned into a large cone of energy that engulfed both of the bodies. It would soon fade and left no sign of either of the bodies as he slowly lowered his hand.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched in silence as the events unfolded in stunned silence not even sure what to say or do.
He watched not turning his gaze from the being as a few moments later the remains of his mother and sister were gone.

"Dad...?"
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta watched, not sure what to say, or even to think. She watched as the bodies disappeared, and then she frowned deeply. "Wait... you can't just get rid of the bodies. No matter what prayer you may have said, or whatever best intention you may have had, you still killed an innocent girl." It was obvious that she still thought this was Kyle, and not a different being altogether.

And she wasn't about to admit to this... stranger that she was the one he was talking of. It was none of his business why she was here... and she was clearly irked by him trying to inquire such.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He looked to Senta quietly as the divine being mentioned following the holy book. He then quirked a brow at her words before looking to Bliss.

"Umm...dear...O+ please...I need something to calm down."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nearly shuttered at the Angelic being. She had never encountered one like this before. Then another entered, two in one night well now this night kept getting more and more interesting.

Her eyes widened abit at the appearance of Ingrid. She wished the girl had remained in her room, but found it odd she was not accompanied by her vampire friend. A soft sigh escaped her lips, "Sit down girl and for the love of god be quiet." Only foolish vampires honestly believed the couldn't utter the word god. The only holy things that would touch them was a presence like the two angels. She pointed to a seat behind Ambrose and herself.

Looked to Ambrose and nodded a bit, she too needed something Her head throbbed. Picking her way through the glass strewn bar to the fridge where she bent and grabbed ambrose's specific request, and a random one for herself she wasn't picky. "No glasses. . ." she nodded a little bit and handed him his pack.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Placed her hands on Ashi's chest, trying to calm him. "I know Master." she murmured. She glanced at the holy beings, and decided it was best not to offer him a drink for her own blood at this moment. Yes he would eventually need more, but she didn't want the holy beings to strike against them she sensed by his words he had no love for vampires.

She blinked as the bodies disappeared, "well. . .I guess she and I wont be butting heads anymore. . ." she blinked a bit falling silent.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Looks at her "I can hear a bit." He'd look at the one who didn't seem to like the 'tainted' being he was "We're not tainted ya idiot." He'd growl, he obviously had no trouble saying what's on his mind "And if you would mind not calling us that you'd be doing yourself a favor." Ashi was a being of his own at times, not too fearful either.
Zandris (played anonymously)

Laughs a bit "You think them tainted, I feel them true predators." He obviously wasn't a celestial that disliked the cursed beings "All creatures have a place in this world." He'd say as he looked around. He'd look to the celestial and blink "Why do you wish to know?" He'd stretch and take a seat "So How are you all?" He seemed a rather friendly sort at least.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched with pure confusion, the white guy creeped the hell out of her, the gold one seemed at least more friendly. She didn't know the two mortals, the large on silent, and the younger one asking for his dad.

She looked to the other motal she seemed to hold the same air as the white and gold guys, but more muted.

When Bliss addressed her she just nodded, looking curiously to Ambrose so this was Bliss' husband. He was clearly not what she expected.
He looked first to the other celestial then to ash.

"Well...it's strange...I call them tainted as their blood is not as it once was. Their blood was poisoned. Well...not literally but in a manner of speaking. Hence the use of the word tainted...I mean not to offend. And my apologies if I don't seem too friendly. I just come on business and as such that is what my mind is focused upon. And I take my business seriously...and my business is done. And as such never mind my search for the holy being...I shall depart."

He would then close his eyes and spoke lightly.

"And the great beast said in a demanding tine. 'Quickly! Replace the fourth seal. This world is not yet ready for Hell that accompanies Death.'."

As he spoke, the brilliant white light appeared again.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He quirked a brow before covering his eyes as the bright light emerged again.

"Dag nabit! Would you quit that you great white buffoon!"
He just watched in silence backing up a little and covering his eyes as the bright light shown again.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta frowned, and glanced away from the light. She gave a sort of huff, and began to second guess as to why she had come in the first place. Mindless violence. But it was none of her business past that, so she kept her comments to herself. She turned, and looked to Ambrose and said, "Things had better start happening soon, and not just between everyone here."

She wasn't intending on being rude, but being around so many that she hunted, and seeing what she had seen, she was irritated.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He covered his eyes as the light appeared again and sighed lightly.

"The heck was up with that?"
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched the being discuss the theory of vampires, then he was abruptly talking about leaving.

Cursed dropping her blood pack as the bright light appeared. She shielded her eyes with her hands. She knew if she looked at the light with the full of her eyes it would burn.

When Senta's words hit her ears she had an angry retort, but the girl had addressed her husband. She looked to her husband as well instead of ripping into the girl. "You best enlighten me as to why there is hunter among us."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

looked to her mentor and nodded in relief as he said he can hear. She had never seen Ash this angry even during the fights that had happened.

"More. . .?" she quirked a brow to him, hoping to quell his anger with the offer of more blood

Then the light reappeared she lifted her hands to face covering her eyes
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Frowns "I'll go hunting later... But I won't take that attack again." He was still a bit aggressive. His eyes had a bit of a red ring around them "Where the hell is a cammy when you need to drain them?"
Zandris (played anonymously)

Shakes his head "Things are odd here." He'd say "Hmm. Could I get a bit of tea please?" He'd ask with a smile as he stretched.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus