Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He slowly uncovered his eyes and seeing the new being in Kyle's place he raised an eyebrow in curiousness.

"What in the sweet mother of...? When did you learn that trick brother?"
He watched in stunned silence as the light faded revealing the new figure. He remained speechless. He didn't even so much as blink as his eyes were locked on this new figure.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

kyle, alex, minato, senta, abmrose bliss, raiden, ashi
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

She had been about to comment on the fact that Kyle needed to control himself a bit better, but she was distracted by the radiant looking being that seemed to have taken over the man's form. Or whatever had just happened. She blinked a few times, not quite understanding all of this, as it was happening too fast.

"Divine..." she said, pointing to him, and then reiterated his words, "Another holy being?" She blinked again, and looked around to each of them.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He eventually opened his eyes and gently tapped at his ears then looked at his hands as he did so.

"Sonuva...what crock of crap was that?"

He then laid his eyes on the being and stood slowly.

"What in the...an...angel?"

He off all people actually took a step or 2 back away from this new figure.
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Dropped her hands as the light faded she looked around to see what the hell had happend. She looked to her husband as he stepped backwards, this puzzled and worried her. Her crystal gaze snapped to where Kyle was.

"What in the seven hells?" she quirked a brow at the angel, she ment no disrepect, just a little confused and slightly awed
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Once the light faded she looked to her Mentor seeing the blood ozzing from his ears she moved quickly. She was up, and headed behind the bar, on the hunt for blood packs for him, she found a few in the fridge and paused, "Whiskey. . .he drinks his blood packs with wiskey." he scanned the shelves there was one bottle left, it's neck broken but still fairly full of whiskey, she grabbed it and the blood packs and returned to Ashi.

"Here. . ." she was fairly sure he wouldn't hear her though, so she held them out to him. There were no glasses left.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

blinks and quickly pours a pack down his throat, drinking a bit of whiskey with it. Then he'd do another with the same course of actions, Rai would see with the packs he'd downed most of the whiskey in the bottle "As I said he ever does that again I'll rip his head off." The gangrel had no love of the divine as he was angry with the being's host for the attack." He was slowly healing up, the sonic attack still having effects on him.
Zandris (played anonymously)

Walks in, his wings folded around him. The celestial's eyes scanned around "Hmm... Well this isn't too good." Zan's mind took in the destruction present "Need any help cleaning up?" He'd ask with a benevolent smile, obviously not a danger to anyone here.
Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Had been up in her room through the events. When the sonic boom ripped through the bar, making the entire building shake. She jumped up, "What the hell?" her amber colored eye widened, and booked it for downstairs.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs she seen the bright white light, She closed her eyes against it, and when it faded she cautiously made her way into the bar. Her eyes widened at the sight of a pile of ash and kushina's corpse. She went pale and moved over to her aunt she looked to Bliss as if to say, what the hell is going on.
The Elysium (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

kyle, alex, minato, senta, abmrose bliss, rai, ashi, Zan, Ingrid
He would look to an obviously angered Ash then too Ingrid as she entered. He would then cast his gaze towards the other celestial being as he had spoke.

"The clean up is well in hand. I am much appreciative of the offer though. Perhaps you could do me the favor and find out which of these among us follows the word of the holy book though. I am much curious as to why they are among all these tainted souls..."

He spoke with no leading tone in his voice to indicate rather he was there as a friend or an enemy. He quietly looked to the pile of ash and the childs body before holding a hand towards them.

"Divine lord. Forgive the undead soul...take her and the child into your loving arms..."

A small faint glowing ball would then appear at the palm of his hand and pulsate for a moment. He would then sigh as the pulsating orb suddenly turned into a large cone of energy that engulfed both of the bodies. It would soon fade and left no sign of either of the bodies as he slowly lowered his hand.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He watched in silence as the events unfolded in stunned silence not even sure what to say or do.
He watched not turning his gaze from the being as a few moments later the remains of his mother and sister were gone.

"Dad...?"
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta watched, not sure what to say, or even to think. She watched as the bodies disappeared, and then she frowned deeply. "Wait... you can't just get rid of the bodies. No matter what prayer you may have said, or whatever best intention you may have had, you still killed an innocent girl." It was obvious that she still thought this was Kyle, and not a different being altogether.

And she wasn't about to admit to this... stranger that she was the one he was talking of. It was none of his business why she was here... and she was clearly irked by him trying to inquire such.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He looked to Senta quietly as the divine being mentioned following the holy book. He then quirked a brow at her words before looking to Bliss.

"Umm...dear...O+ please...I need something to calm down."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nearly shuttered at the Angelic being. She had never encountered one like this before. Then another entered, two in one night well now this night kept getting more and more interesting.

Her eyes widened abit at the appearance of Ingrid. She wished the girl had remained in her room, but found it odd she was not accompanied by her vampire friend. A soft sigh escaped her lips, "Sit down girl and for the love of god be quiet." Only foolish vampires honestly believed the couldn't utter the word god. The only holy things that would touch them was a presence like the two angels. She pointed to a seat behind Ambrose and herself.

Looked to Ambrose and nodded a bit, she too needed something Her head throbbed. Picking her way through the glass strewn bar to the fridge where she bent and grabbed ambrose's specific request, and a random one for herself she wasn't picky. "No glasses. . ." she nodded a little bit and handed him his pack.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Placed her hands on Ashi's chest, trying to calm him. "I know Master." she murmured. She glanced at the holy beings, and decided it was best not to offer him a drink for her own blood at this moment. Yes he would eventually need more, but she didn't want the holy beings to strike against them she sensed by his words he had no love for vampires.

She blinked as the bodies disappeared, "well. . .I guess she and I wont be butting heads anymore. . ." she blinked a bit falling silent.
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Looks at her "I can hear a bit." He'd look at the one who didn't seem to like the 'tainted' being he was "We're not tainted ya idiot." He'd growl, he obviously had no trouble saying what's on his mind "And if you would mind not calling us that you'd be doing yourself a favor." Ashi was a being of his own at times, not too fearful either.
Zandris (played anonymously)

Laughs a bit "You think them tainted, I feel them true predators." He obviously wasn't a celestial that disliked the cursed beings "All creatures have a place in this world." He'd say as he looked around. He'd look to the celestial and blink "Why do you wish to know?" He'd stretch and take a seat "So How are you all?" He seemed a rather friendly sort at least.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus