Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Ingrid Rosien (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched with pure confusion, the white guy creeped the hell out of her, the gold one seemed at least more friendly. She didn't know the two mortals, the large on silent, and the younger one asking for his dad.

She looked to the other motal she seemed to hold the same air as the white and gold guys, but more muted.

When Bliss addressed her she just nodded, looking curiously to Ambrose so this was Bliss' husband. He was clearly not what she expected.
He looked first to the other celestial then to ash.

"Well...it's strange...I call them tainted as their blood is not as it once was. Their blood was poisoned. Well...not literally but in a manner of speaking. Hence the use of the word tainted...I mean not to offend. And my apologies if I don't seem too friendly. I just come on business and as such that is what my mind is focused upon. And I take my business seriously...and my business is done. And as such never mind my search for the holy being...I shall depart."

He would then close his eyes and spoke lightly.

"And the great beast said in a demanding tine. 'Quickly! Replace the fourth seal. This world is not yet ready for Hell that accompanies Death.'."

As he spoke, the brilliant white light appeared again.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He quirked a brow before covering his eyes as the bright light emerged again.

"Dag nabit! Would you quit that you great white buffoon!"
He just watched in silence backing up a little and covering his eyes as the bright light shown again.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta frowned, and glanced away from the light. She gave a sort of huff, and began to second guess as to why she had come in the first place. Mindless violence. But it was none of her business past that, so she kept her comments to herself. She turned, and looked to Ambrose and said, "Things had better start happening soon, and not just between everyone here."

She wasn't intending on being rude, but being around so many that she hunted, and seeing what she had seen, she was irritated.
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He covered his eyes as the light appeared again and sighed lightly.

"The heck was up with that?"
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Watched the being discuss the theory of vampires, then he was abruptly talking about leaving.

Cursed dropping her blood pack as the bright light appeared. She shielded her eyes with her hands. She knew if she looked at the light with the full of her eyes it would burn.

When Senta's words hit her ears she had an angry retort, but the girl had addressed her husband. She looked to her husband as well instead of ripping into the girl. "You best enlighten me as to why there is hunter among us."
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

looked to her mentor and nodded in relief as he said he can hear. She had never seen Ash this angry even during the fights that had happened.

"More. . .?" she quirked a brow to him, hoping to quell his anger with the offer of more blood

Then the light reappeared she lifted her hands to face covering her eyes
Ashilvan Salrivan (played by Lorvilran)

Frowns "I'll go hunting later... But I won't take that attack again." He was still a bit aggressive. His eyes had a bit of a red ring around them "Where the hell is a cammy when you need to drain them?"
Zandris (played anonymously)

Shakes his head "Things are odd here." He'd say "Hmm. Could I get a bit of tea please?" He'd ask with a smile as he stretched.

Would cover her eyes again as the light emitted. she sighed heavily and when senta spoke. she sighed a bit catching on the woman was a hunter. She was suddenly very happy Val wasn't present. He wouldn't do well in her presence.
The light would soon fade revealing the back to normal Kyle. Once more with his normal attire and weaponry. No wings were Present on his back. Aside from his face, there was no sign of the angelic being that was standing there before. The injury he had sustained even had found it's way back to his arm. He stood there quietly as he looked about. He would then look down to where the bodies were at before speaking weakly.

"No remains...odd..."

He then looked about at everyone before looking at his severly damaged forearm.

"Well...nuts...why do I have a blank spot in my memory...?"

He would then fall over where he stood landing with a dull thud and drew a heavy breath as he lay there.

"So...tired...so much...pain...ow..."

His eyes would then slowly close.
Alex Lockhart (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He would remove his hands from his eyes and see Kyle standing there and watched in silence until he fell over. Alex would then quickly leap off the stool he sat one and dashed to Kyles side skidding to a halt as he dropped to one knee and put a hand on his back.

"Geez. Bro. I know it's normal for you to push yourself but I think even you overdid it this time."
He would watch and stare in a mixture of silence awe and confusion. And as he watched his dad fall, so did he being unable to comprehend all that had happened in one go.
Senta Morder (played by kuroi_neko)

Senta raised a brow, and then quickly waved her hands in front of herself, disbelieving what she was hearing. "Are you serious? You are telling me, that you have no recollection of what happened after you had slain -- " She frowned deeper. " --your own kin?" She threw her hands up above her head and let out a angry sigh.

"I've seen some strange things in my life, but this tops it all."
Ambrose Crowley (played by Hurricane_Lance)

He looked to Senta quietly for a moment before speaking softly.

"He has no recollection...because that wasn't him...he's a good man who deals what he feels is right...in this case killing his love and daughter out of mercy...to end his loves suffering and to end his daughters suffering of having to see her mother suffer...being a vampire isn't all it's cracked up to be. But despite how he does things he is as far from being an angel as anyone else. You would not live up to his definition of true strength if that is how you think...that's what he did...he showed true strength...a strength that few would show when the time comes..."

He would then close his eyes for a moment and sigh a bit.

"I can imagine the emotional pain he feels...it would be unbearable...the pain in his destroyed arm would be like being poked compared to the pain he must feel in his heart..."
Abigaile Fisher (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Nodded to the celestial being, and stooped to pickup her blood pack from the floor. With a soft sigh she laid it on the bar, and made her way behind the bar. She should really clean this mess up, but it could wait she needed to figure out what the fuck was happening.

After plugging the kettle in she looked to Kyle, "You need a healer. . . " she wasn't totally shocked that he didn't remember, it wasn't really kyle, "Should I call Taru?" she glanced to the back door. "Her shop is round back."

She looked to everyone else, "Okay. . .who else needs a damn drink. . .I ain't got much booze left, Probably some wine in the cellar. . ." she was sure that she and Ambrose were not the only one who needed a drink to calm themselves.

She arched a brow at her husbands soft words, "Well now when did you stop being an asshole and become a poet my love?" she seemed to be smirking a bit.
Raiden Jayde (played by Pineapple) Topic Starter

Now that the eerie being was gone she nodded to her Mentor, "Or. . ." she lifted her wrist to him and smiled a bit. He had often taken care of her and put her needs before his own, the least she could do is return the favor.

Was wishing she had stayed up in her room, shit had apparently hit the fan. She sighed softly and toyed with a piece of her short blonde hair, she would remain silent and sitting here until she could slip back up to her room. Maybe Val was awake.

[shit jumped ashi and zna -_-']

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Elysium (Group Rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus