Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » FBI (Looking for Profilers) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Are you interested in the Criminal Minds fandom, or just like to play FBI agents, you're in the right place!

Hi there! My name is Sol, and I'm looking for others to join me in a long term roleplay idea I've had for a while. I'm looking for partners, and I don't mind turning it into a small group if enough people are interested.

My character, Adalia, is a part of the FBI unit known as the BAU (Behavioral Analysis Unit). Originally part of the Marvel fandom, I have branched her out on a very well thought out storyline. Along with this storyline, I have come up with several plot points to play out depending on your genre preference.

Scenario One (Romance):

Y/C is a profiler who recently joined the team, and while Adalia is the most secretive and least trusting of the group, y/c feels drawn to them. Though it takes a lot of case time, late night paperwork, and slow bonding, Adalia realizes it's not a crime to open up to someone else and expand her trust.

Scenario Two (Hurt/Comfort):

A particular case hits Adalia the hardest, and while she closes herself off, even the team members she's close to can't figure out how to help. One late night in the office, y/c hears something, and wanders into an seemingly empty office to see Adalia breaking down and having a panic attack. While Adalia tries to hide and push y/c away, y/c is persistent, and finds out behind Adalia's tough exterior, is a woman who just needs a large hug. (Can be one-off scene or long-term)

Scenario Three (Action):

From the surface, the latest case reviewed by the team seems to be normal. Though it looks harmless, Adalia has connections to the people involved that she has told no one about, not even her team. The people involved find out its Adalia tracking them down, and while searching an abandoned crime scene, she is taken hostage without a trace. When y/c makes the connection between the two, they alert the team as a search is led to find Adalia. Little do they know she's running against the clock, and they must find her before it's too late.

Well those scenarios are great, but what can we expect from you, Sol?

That's a great question, and here's a full answer:

Timely responses- I will always make an effort to give timely responses, but I can't guarantee it. I myself prefer quality>quantity. If I haven't responded in a few days, don't worry! I'm crafting a longer and more detailed response that contributes more to the roleplay than a response written in five minutes. If I have to end the roleplay or am going to be quite busy for a few days that might impact my ability to respond, I'll let you know!

Communication- You will receive excellent communication from me, whether it's daily check ins, compliments on your writing style, notices of when I'll be away, you'll get it all! I will always make an effort to communicate whats going on with me.

Ghosting- I am ghost friendly, but if there's something wrong with my writing that makes you feel like you should ghost, talk to me about it! I'm more than happy to adjust to your preferences.

But what am I expecting from you, you ask?

I expect you to hold yourself to standards similar to mine. Meaningful writing, an apparent effort at communicating, and just all around a positive attitude! As well as playing, I like to make friends with the people I am playing with.

What are your preferences?

My preferences towards someone as a parter vary. For this particular roleplay, I want someone who is just as passionate about it as I am, if not more. I also want someone who can match my writing style and length and has no problem thinking on the spot or brainstorming (As much as I try, I can't really come up with everything). I also want someone I can chat with OOG, and someone with just an overall wonderful personality.

If any of this seems like you'd enjoy it or peaks your curiosity, please don't be afraid to send me a PM so we can work out the details!

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, one-off scene.

Adalia Romanova (played by solaris_light) Topic Starter

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!
All I have close is a navy SEAL

VoliminalVerse wrote:
All I have close is a navy SEAL

I can definitely work with that! Maybe they are invited to consult on a case?
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

(This is him)

Still looking for a couple more players! <3

Bump!

Bump!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » FBI (Looking for Profilers) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus