Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Star! <3

Star (played by Starphobia)

Star sat, her two tails curled neatly around her paws. Fluffing out her wings, she glanced at everyone.

"Have any questions? Ask away!" She meowed softly. "Just not anything weird."

IMG-1848.jpg
How do you put a picture like that on a chat? I never learned or understood how to do so
Starphobia Topic Starter

Use a website like imgbb.com or postimages.org to upload your image, copy the link that it gives you, then paste it onto here using the picture button on the toolbar :>
Thank you so much ^^ star! Names star wolf or star as well haha
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I just had a thought. Why do they call it oven when you of in the cold food and out hot eat the food?"

(reference count: 1)
Star (played by Starphobia) Topic Starter

Star tilts her head in confusion, then thinks for a moment. Finally, she speaks up.
“What a humorous way of playing with the word oven. But if you really want an answer, I’m afraid I can’t give you one.”
Lior James Potter (played by Bellgirl)

"Where does one post an alternative harry potter rp?" Slides a coin to the pretty being.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi appeared out of a puff of smoke and smiled at Star before asking, "Are you a yokai?"

Lior James Potter wrote:
"Where does one post an alternative harry potter rp?" Slides a coin to the pretty being.

"Hm." Star tilts her head to one side. "I'm not sure. Maybe that's not the question for me..."

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi appeared out of a puff of smoke and smiled at Star before asking, "Are you a yokai?"

"A Yokai? No. I'm a guardian spirit." Star mewed, brushing her two tails on the ground.
kinda new i i thought this looked interesting what all do you do in your free time :3

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ask Star! <3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus