Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or treat nightmare

Nightmare (played by starwolf)

*nightmare lived in a normal dark gloomy house normal people would call haunted but for nightmare she called it home and wanted to see who the bravest of people would come by to trick or treat at her place and maybe get a some goodies in the end as well*

*she didn’t need to truly decorate but put out some cute Halloween things to make it more easy for people to approach the house then run away in fear*
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer)

Nightmare succeeded in gathering people to approach with the bits of cute decorations. Tails himself was never exactly a fan of scary stuff, but he still liked to go trick or treating! Eveennn if to him if was childish.

To him, it was rather funny. He saved the world on a regular basis yet would get so frightened at any scary decorations or jumpscares. So this was a nice change of pace.

The little kit slowly approached the door, blinking a few times before giving a polite knock at the door.

Maybe there were mints...Or maybe he's just addicted to them.
Nightmare (played by starwolf) Topic Starter

*a couple of scorpions scurried from the door and pushed it open for the kid one of them telling him to come in and get some candy and maybe something to drink just in case he was thirsty at this time*
Miles 'Tails' Prower (played by Foxfarer)

The little kit yelped when he saw some of the scorpions, blinking in surprise as he stepped back before registering the situation.
He eventually gave a small smile towards them, giving a nod. "Thank you!" Tails said despite the...weirdness of the situation. At least, to Tails this was weird. He supposed he himself would be weird to others considering they wouldn't be used to a Mobian fox showing up at their door.

Tails peeked into the house itself, glancing around with curiosity and interest.

*nightmare turned on some lights* “welcome and happy Halloween seems like your a brave kid for going to this place for candy huh?”
Lin Armaros (played by Bell-Boi)

Lin didnt usually Celebrate halloween, but was intrigued by the idea of it, he was never exactly 'scared' by much of anything, though he still liked spooky stuff.
This year, he decided he would celebrate the occasion, he didnt exactly like the idea of dressing up in a sort of odd costume though, but feel like he would seem out of place if he didnt, so he had dressed up as a mummy, him wrapped in paper towel and all..

Lin slowly approached Nightmare's residence, glancing at the decorations as he did, smiling faintly. He walked up to the front door, and took a deep breathe as he faintly knocked.
it sent mid-typing lol, one moment

edit; fixed

*she soon opened the door as thousands of scorpions gathered around her feet* “welcome to my humble home would you like some treats?”

Lin glanced down at the scorpions for a moment, scratching the back of his head before looking up at Nightmare. Though he couldnt really digest human food or candy for that matter, he didnt wanna be rude. "erm.. sure!" Lin replied, giving a small smile.

"Have you gotten many trick or treaters this night?" he asked curiously, trying to make conversation so things wouldnt get awkward.

“Sadly not a lot, I haven’t done this before so not even I know what I’m doing with this trick or treat thing you all celebrate”

"Ah.. yeah this is kind of my first time doing this stuff too.. not really sure why everyone wears costumes honestly.." he replied "the decorations are kinda nice though.."
he waited patiently for a reply of some sort.
Not so much time would pass, as a small goat child would approach the door as well. A smile on his face and a glint in his eyes. Surely he was prepared for this one. Not too many decorations. Most of them adorable even. It was if the owner of this abode were trying to offset the ominous glow this the residence gave off. Unfamiliar with the concept of a door bell, the boy simply reached out and knocked on the door. Eagerly, he awaited an answer. No bag in his hands however. Perhaps he was in it just to greet as many people as he could on this holiday. Or perhaps he was eating the candy just as quickly as it was given.

*she opened the door and looked down at the small goat* “hello young one welcome to my house would you like some candy?” *she forced her self to smile as a couple of scorpions were crawling all around the place, they seemed to be everywhere in the house*

Lin Armaros wrote:
"Ah.. yeah this is kind of my first time doing this stuff too.. not really sure why everyone wears costumes honestly.." he replied "the decorations are kinda nice though.."
he waited patiently for a reply of some sort.
*she nodded* “what would you like for yourself I can always make some food as well instead of giving out candy”

Lin thought for a moment, staring off into space before looking back to Nightmare. "uhmm.. just some kind of fruit candy?" he responded. He glanced away again. "or, if possible, do you have like- uhh i dunno- anything other than normal food? i dont exactly eat just straight up normal food- my body doesnt digest it very well." he asked, looking to Nightmare, mostly with a nervous-like expression
Nightmare wrote:
*she opened the door and looked down at the small goat* “hello young one welcome to my house would you like some candy?” *she forced her self to smile as a couple of scorpions were crawling all around the place, they seemed to be everywhere in the house*

Asriel fought the urge to flee the moment the scorpions started crawling around. Upon the offer of sweets, Asriel nodded. "Sure. Oh! Now I remember. The last house said I was suppose to say something." The goat's mind seemed to shift from fear to pondering. Until his mind had reached a verdict and he spoke. "OH! Trick-or-treat!" He said with a smile as he held out his hand awaiting the a fore mentioned treat.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or treat nightmare

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus