Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Any RPG-themed rps with party members, e (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heyooo. I don't know, I just really love the games with party members since you always have a group of people by your side adventuring/fighting/whatever together. Any group of people out there willing to start a roleplay like this? To be honest it would be best with many people, so the more the merrier!

We could come up with a goal for our party, maybe some new characters could join us along the way, even. :)
I'm open to it ^^
Small groups are actually more what I'm used to.
Oh i love those games! ^_^
I'm down :D
It does sound intresting.
Chris_Pike

im interested if there is still room
Im in as well! (:
Did you have a plot idea?
Leechgrave Topic Starter

Chris_Pike wrote:
im interested if there is still room

Infinite amount of room!
Leechgrave Topic Starter

xashley16 wrote:

I don't, actually! My original thinking was that if people showed interest in the idea of an adventurous/party rp, we could all discuss and create the plot together, since I'd want anyone who is into it, to have some big part in creating it :D
Leechgrave Topic Starter

By the way, any "race" is allowed. Humanoid, anthro, feral, etc. Good guys, bad guys, mercenaries, etc.
Leechgrave wrote:
xashley16 wrote:

I don't, actually! My original thinking was that if people showed interest in the idea of an adventurous/party rp, we could all discuss and create the plot together, since I'd want anyone who is into it, to have some big part in creating it :D

What type did u want to do?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Any RPG-themed rps with party members, e (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus