Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Stardew Valley

I have been having this game on my phone for a couple of months. I am on Year 1 Summer and my highest skill is fishing. I adore the soundtrack, the environment, and the characters. My favorite characters are Haley, Shane, Sam, Willy, and George.
ive hurd and seen it ive never played it though lol
Jaws Topic Starter

It is amazing in my opinion. You don't have to rush do to do anything expect for quests you accept on the bulletin board in town. It is one of many things that help me relax or kill time.
oh wow that does sound really relaxing lol
Jaws Topic Starter

The characters have amazing development and flaws. I have been trying to get a sturgeon fish for the community center bundles in the games. The bundles are used to rebuild the abandoned community center.
Been playing on PC since the launch in 2016. It's basically a clone of classic Harvest Moon games (especially the one on GBA) but with a bunch of QoL so it ends up being the best Harvest Moon game.

Now people attribute things HM did first to Stardew because of how much more popular it got, which is wild to think about.

Anyway it's on basically every console under the sun but I'd recommend the PC version because it gets updated the fastest and a PC-exclusive feature will be 8 player multiplayer in the next update.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Stardew Valley

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus