Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Random RP search. Groups, Para, onexone, (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Clearlow

Looking for more people to RP with, right now it's just two people that I've known for a while, and met offsite, so I wanted to make my time here more usefull. Message me, Friend me, post here, whichever, I always let you choose who you want to RP with, but right now I only have two characters (I'll be adding more in the near future)

I like Group RPs, and 1x1, I don't mind how you RP really, and will likely try to match you so I don't feel awakward (For example if your intro is 5 pages long and includes a monkey wielding a carrot in a twisted turn of events, I will try to write as much, and set my boundaries further to be more random. :P)
Also if there is certain character you are looking for, you can let me know, and I can create it, if I'm interested.

The only think I try to avoid is Sex (I don't mind a lead in to it, it's just, bad past with others that RPd it) And EXTREME violence (Punches to the face? Whatev... Saw movies in an RP? No thank you :P)

So uh, yea that's it :)
Ive been trying to get a group going.. So if you get a group, ill join you. Sorry I don't mean to always comment on your stuff, lol
Clearlow Topic Starter

I saw it, I was about to post and be like, "OMG LET ME JOIN" But I thought I would be the clingy new friend, and decided not to... XD!
No comment on it so the other people know! (:
Chris_Pike

I can rp with you ^_^ just send me a pm with an idea you have (I will do anything, So dont hesitate. Or we can toss ideas back and forth)
See look you already have someone. & Im pretty sure he commented on mine too. :D
*waves* I'm typically pretty flexible. If you ever RP with me though, I suggest you lean away from Kyra or Gregor. They can get pretty violent at times. Gregor at least usually goes for clean kills, but I'm having to train myself to not get too gory with Kyra. Who is presently exposing herself as a cannibal in another RP. >.>

I won't be jumping into anything new tonight, though, and possibly not for the next week-ish.
I would love to rp :D I'm also flexible to anything lol. So just pm me or anything lol
I'd love to rp as well. Feel free to pm me about it. :-)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Random RP search. Groups, Para, onexone, (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus