Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Unifying Apocalypse (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

Just as you had every morning prior, you had woken up with the plans of taking care of your usual daily routine. Whether you were getting ready for work, school, were on an adventure, prepping yourself for war, or whatever it might've be; the day was appearing to go along just as you'd normally expect it would. But, just as you were walking out your door, a weird light had enveloped you, dropping onto a large, seemingly abandoned island surrounded by several smaller, just as abandoned islands. The handful of buildings sitting on the island appeared vaguely modern; a large farmhouse, windmill, pasture, and several old businesses dotted the landscape and many of them seemed to have a few supplies. However, just when you couldn't get more confused, out of nowhere, you were attacked by seemingly undead assailants, and you weren't alone on the island. Several other combatants were busy fighting them off, though once the wave of attackers had been cleared out, it was clear you and the others would need to team up to find a way off the island. Simply sailing away didn't seem to work, and teleportation magic was ineffective. There was something on the island forcing the unexpected group to remain, perhaps until they've solved the mystery behind what happened to its original inhabitants. Will you be able to work with your unplanned allies and uncover the secrets of the island?

So, with this, I'm looking for a small group to join me for a sort of basic zombie apocalypse type of play, just without the risk of infection, and with some crossover seasonings. Looking to bring in characters from all sorts of settings and fandoms to join in this. Though combat plays a role in it, I'm more intrigued to explore the mystery aspects of the story. Characters of all power levels are welcomed, but let's make sure they're not powerful enough that every single foe they face will be killed in a single strike. Ja'vassa will be taking the role of the group's leader, while I'm happy to explore various roles for other characters; including scouts, guards, mappers, and more. Looking for 3-5 people to join me in this. DM or respond below if you're interested!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Might be interested <_<
Do you think Five could fit in the story? Maybe with a little adjustment if need be.
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

varian wrote:
Might be interested <_<
Do you think Five could fit in the story? Maybe with a little adjustment if need be.

They should be able to fit in just fine, though time travel shenanigans probably won't be possible here.
Ja'vassa Anair wrote:
varian wrote:
Might be interested <_<

They should be able to fit in just fine, though time travel shenanigans probably won't be possible here.

Okay! Gotcha! :)

Are you going to make an actual group, or a group PM??

varian wrote:
Ja'vassa Anair wrote:
varian wrote:
Might be interested <_<

Okay! Gotcha! :)

Are you going to make an actual group, or a group PM??

Probably group PM for now, but it could move over to a full group if it gets enough attention.
I think this is a good idea, I was thinking maybe Jacob or Clary, although Clary is a cannon of another universe so I understand if you don't want to use her. Let me know if you think either of these will work.

FrostWolf wrote:
I think this is a good idea, I was thinking maybe Jacob or Clary, although Clary is a cannon of another universe so I understand if you don't want to use her. Let me know if you think either of these will work.

Canons are perfectly fine so long as they aren't insanely OP!
Ja'vassa Anair wrote:
Probably group PM for now, but it could move over to a full group if it gets enough attention.

Sounds good! Excited to RP with y'all :)

varian wrote:
Ja'vassa Anair wrote:

Same here! Once we get at least one more, I'll gather y'all in a group PM!
Ja'vassa Anair wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Clary's not. She basically has these runes that she draws on with a stele they can give her healing, speed, and stuff like that. And she has these seraph blades, which are like regular blades but they have angelic stuff in them. Can kill humans but is mainly used to kill demons. Other than that...that's all she's got
varian wrote:
Ja'vassa Anair wrote:

I'm excited to RP with you too! Both of you

FrostWolf wrote:
Ja'vassa Anair wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:

Clary's not. She basically has these runes that she draws on with a stele they can give her healing, speed, and stuff like that. And she has these seraph blades, which are like regular blades but they have angelic stuff in them. Can kill humans but is mainly used to kill demons. Other than that...that's all she's got

She'll be more than welcomed to join in.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Unifying Apocalypse (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus