Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » night in the woods

howdy there this role play is a mix with ocs and night in the woods so if you up for it just throw me your character and we can get started
and the setting takes place a year later after the events with mae boroski bea angus and greg who are still living in possum springs
Maximus (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

* maximus wasn't a bad kid in Possoms Springs but he would do the occasional braking into abandoned places and vandalize here and there he was pretty close with everyone until one night during the festival on Halloween Max was dressed up like his OC Max who was just a human but he looked like a stoner but as he was passing out some candy from his 70s dodge van he noticed a shadowy figure now the rumors of a cult and such passed by about a year ago * max: what the hell * he said as there wasn't anymore kids coming to get candy he would then go in the direction the figure was but when he got where it was there wasn't anything no traces of anyone * max: what the hell * he said to himself * max: ether i smoke to much pot or there's a ghost or some shit * he said out loud before going back to his van *
Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

this is still open to anyone who wants to join lol
Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

still open lol
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

A silhouette of a little girl, around the age of 10, walked through the woods, passing over the trees, being able to be seen for a second before it was gone when he blinked.

* max dicided to go back were he saw the siloet and dicided to head in the direction of where he thought the person had gone *
Culebra (played by Alliyus)

The silhouette of the little girl was standing on a hill, its faceless face looking towards him. The entity turned and ran, jumping a whole foot forward and then landing silently before doing so again, making no noise. It wasn't running. It was gliding.

* max would stop once he saw the girl he was stunned by fear and didn’t know what to do once it had started jumping he would then go and try jumping after her. And he did pretty well for a lepord * max: shit I forgot how much pressure goes into my legs * he said wincing slightly befor slipping and he would start to tumble down the mountain and he would take his claws out to stop him from falling more and it did after he had already fall down most the way *

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » night in the woods

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus