Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Joot's Ultra Cool Magical Artifact Shop™

Joot (played by Jooters)

((this is a post originally from a group I'm in! Join it here! it needs more members))

((Please use good grammar and not use chat format! Example: Joot: Screw you! *Takes away your standing privileges))

Joot could be seen setting up a small cardboard stand and carrying a big bag of seemingly random objects. He takes a black marker and rights on the sign on top "Joot's Ultra Cool Magical Artifact Shop!" and in smaller text below it "(100% legit)".
He pulls out a stool and sits on it, waiting for customers.
Artemis Fowl (played by PK-Lucas)

Artemis, alongside his bodyguard, Butler, walked to the Ultra Cool Magical Artifact Shop™, Artemis wearing his usual black sunglasses and Butler.. well he was just being Butler, as usual.

"Hello, I am Artemis, and this is Butler." He approached the cardboard stand. "Could you please show us a few of your wares?"
Joot (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

He starts rummaging around in his bag while speaking. "I have EVERYTHING!"

He pulls out a stick. "Wands!"

He pulls out a book made of lined notebook paper. "Spellbooks!"

He pulls out a crayon drawing with googly eyes. "CURSED LIVING PAINTINGS!!!" He shakes it around and giggles.

"Dragon eggs!" ... Wait is that an actual egg??

"You name it, I (probably) have it!"

Butler stifled a laughter at the artifacts.

"Do you have anything relating to.. fairies?" Artemis raised a brow.
He went and stood in line behind Artemis. He was holding a pair of broken swords.

"Many things!" He exclaims. "The wand was forged by a fairy and... Uh..." He reached back in and pulls out a crystal made of pink glass. "This is a rare item... A fairy that became a crystal!"

Artemis leaned in to get a closer look at the crystal. "Fascinating, and how did you acquire such crystal?"

He seems to think for a second. "I found it in the Great woods between Landor and Magicka, if I remember correctly! I saw the dying fairy crystalize myself, so it's 100% legit!"

Artemis thought about it for a moment.
"How much is it?" He asked, "Or rather you trade?"

"Either! Gimme an offer, and I'll say if I take it or not!"

Artemis placed some money on the stand.
All together, it was £550 worth.

"Will this do?" Artemis said with a flat tone to his voice.

He looks at it confused "Paper?"
He chuckled a bit at Joot's response.

Artemis stared for a moment in mild shock.
"You must not be from around here." He said calmly. "It's human currency."

Butler laughed a bit too, softly.

"But why? Surely gold is worth more than paper!" He says with a sigh. "Welp, we can trade something then!"

Artemis grinned a bit. "Gold is a thing that I prefer too, but unfortunately I'm not willing to part with it."
"Let's see.. Butler, empty your pockets." Artemis looked at him.

Butler began pulling.. weapons out of his pockets.. A lot of them, in-fact a ridiculous amount of them.

Just when you'd think he was done, Artemis spoke up. "All of them."
Butler sighed and reached in his jacket again and pulled out a small pistol that looked like a toy in his big hands.

"Does any of this seem of interest to you?" Artemis raised a brow, crossing his arms.

His eyes light up and he grabs the biggest gun he could find. "Yes!" He hands him the crystal gently. Only now does Artemis realize... Hey, its really, really shiny

(( OMG HIS REACTION, I LOVE IT XD XD ))

Artemis took the crystal as equally gentle, while Butler put away all the weapons (except for the gun that Joot traded the crystal for) back into his pockets and belt.

"Thank you, it's been pleasure doing business with you." Artemis looked closely at the really, really shiny crystal.

Artemis and Butler stepped aside to let Mathius head to the stand, while they both examined the crystal that was just traded for with curiosity.
Jooters Topic Starter

Suddenly, the crystal floats out of his hand and erupts into a beam of light. Once it clears, a brown furred rabbit woman with long, brown hair and a dress seemingly crafted from large flower petals and large fairy wings upon her back appears.

"At last, my healing has completed!" She says, her voice as soft as cotton. Shortly after, she disappears

"Oh... Didn't think that would happen!" Joot exclaims from his little counter.

Artemis was hardly surprised, but did feel a bit of disappointment seeing her disappear into thin air before he could try and put a tracker on her on something.
"This.. is very interesting knowledge though, a type of fairy I have yet to see." He said quietly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Joot's Ultra Cool Magical Artifact Shop™

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus