Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim, Destiny, & WoF/Warriors || MxF R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RylieBread

Hello to the person reading this! Thanks for checking out my ad. Currently, I am not only searching for a new roleplay partner, but someone who is willing to spend lots of time talking with me outside of roleplay. If you’re interested, please take a good look below!

Introduction
• I’m Rylie! I’m a nineteen-year-old female, and I go by she/her pronouns. I’m from Illinois in the United States, and thus my time zone is Central Standard Time. I am very often up at odd hours, so be aware of this as well.
• I have ten years of roleplay experience, having started in the summer of 2013! Thus, I am a fairly decent writer. In my opinion anyway, lol.
• At the moment, I am out of school, so I have lots of free time on my hands! I spend much of my time playing video games or watching movies (specifically Disney/DreamWorks), but I often find myself getting lonely. Hence, I’ve decided to take to roleplaying!

Rules
• First and foremost, I will NOT do NSFW roleplay! I have already had a couple of guys ask me about it, despite me making exceedingly clear I do not wish to do so. I am alright with implications, however, but please don’t go overboard. Anything else will have to be timeskipped.
• I ask that you please be between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. Please do not approach me if, say, you just so happen to be a forty-five-year-old man. This (obviously) isn’t a dating website, but I still have standards when it comes to who I’m pairing my characters with.
• I will share more info on my characters when you contact me. This is to prevent potential copying from random strangers.
• I am extremely flexible with my writing style. I do prefer literate or advanced literate, however. I will not do anything below semi-literate, which means no one-liners! Three sentences is the very minimum for me. Third-person is also a must.
• Expect lots of roleplay-related content even when not in roleplay. This includes brainstorming ideas, headcanons, faceclaims, music playlists, and maybe even fanfictions!
• Please refrain from bringing up political or other controversial subjects to me, in or out of roleplay. They are a huge trigger for me and I've lost several friendships over them.
• Know that I talk a lot, and also worry a lot. While I do ask that you be honest with me about how you feel, I would also prefer to be around someone who is able to be patient and gentle, as well as strong.

Interests
• I am currently searching for someone (preferably a male) to do a Skyrim, Destiny, Wings of Fire, or Warrior Cats roleplay with, using my female OCs. I find that I click best with men when it comes to writing… Particularly (straight) romance.
• While I am okay with male OCs, I am also not opposed to pairing my Skyrim OCs (a female Breton and a female Snow Elf) up with a male canon, such as Miraak, Gelebor, Teldryn Sero, etc.. In turn, I can potentially play a female canon for you. I believe this is called doubling, but please don’t hesitate to correct me if I’m wrong, lol. Now, for Destiny, I will ONLY pair my (female Exo) OC with a male OC… Mainly because my options are a lot more limited with the latter than the former. As for Wings of Fire and Warrior Cats, I will be doing the exact same thing—pairing with male OCs ONLY. I am not particularly caught up on either series, but I know more than enough to roleplay! My OCs (a female SeaWing/IceWing hybrid and a RiverClan she-cat) are all ready for me to use.
• As far as genres go, I am an absolute sucker for fluff! Particularly domestic fluff. This includes married life, pregnancy, parenting… All that jazz. I am also itching to do some forbidden love stuff with either Wings of Fire or Warrior Cats. Angst and combat are okay too, but neither of them are my favorite. If you have any suggestions, fire away! I’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

Contact
Lastly, I primarily roleplay on Discord or through email, but I’m totally down to roleplay here as well! Just be sure to message me privately. If you’d prefer to roleplay elsewhere, my Discord username is ryliebread and my email is rryliebread@gmail.com . Feel free to contact me through either of these options. I look forward to roleplaying with you! Until then, farewell!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! I'm a 17 year old female who's into most of what you're writing, and I'm in Iowa (CST timezone). I'm not comfortable with any kind of romance, really, but I'd be happy to roleplay with you. I'm mostly here because I'm taking a break from Discord and am currently desperate for any roleplay. I understand I'm not yet old enough for your criteria, but yeah. Hi. :)
RylieBread Topic Starter

Oh gosh, how did I not see this? Sorry about that! I actually am in the same boat as you right now, haven't found any roleplay partners just yet. If you're not comfortable with romance, it's fine! I'm totally down for a platonic roleplay as well. And don't worry about not reaching my criteria, it's fine. Feel free to reach out via a private message!
hay friend ive messaged ya befor i just dont know if you seen it or not lol
Just wanted to say Hi! If you need someone to talk to I'm open.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim, Destiny, & WoF/Warriors || MxF R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus