Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Horizon

( howdy this is just for my friend to start this off since they didn’t know how to start one of these )
HELLO! I'll start now ^-^)}
Maxthecoolcat420 Topic Starter

( go ahead lol )
Scarlet (played by Alliyus)

The City of Horizon was a magical place. But an unknown and mystical kind. Shadow spirits roamed the roofs of buildings as little girls and boys ran around the streets chasing each other, laughing, smiling, and overall, having fun and enjoying life. It was a sunny day outside, the sun beaming hot like fire, burning down upon everyone in the city like it was a hell storm. Civilians in the city carried umbrellas and used them often to cover their body from the sun like one would do with rain. The heat was obnoxiously annoying. A soft but booming giggle could be heard nearby. A girl around 5 feet tall, at 16 years old, was running around behind the young children, smiling and laughing alongside them. She was as short as them, but she was older. Scarlet smiled and straightened, standing up with her back straight, shoulders back. She was calm, soft looking to the point of fragile. She was thin, skin soft as silk, smooth as butter. She smiled softly to herself, thinking about whether or not to continue playing. She looked up at the burning sun like it was draining her energy and her overall annoyance about it. She sighed. She was very tan, anyone would be with a 120 degree heat pouring down on them 24/7. Horizon was a city where everyone was outside. Not inside. Being inside seemed stupid because it is always sunny and heatstrokingly warm, unbearable at some times. She tilted her head as her long black hair swayed to the side. Her sapphire-blue eyes refocused on the distance lantern light.
(Welcome to my crazy and abnormal UNIVERSE! Lol)
It's a lot.
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420) Topic Starter

( first is it like modern time or like midevil time )

* max had been just at his shop seeling his goods to everyone that came by he would see the kids and mothers play and such even though the marriage stuff was a little off to him he couldn't do anything about it * max: god why does it have to be so hot out here

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Horizon

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus