Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Crossover/Multiverse || 1x1 or Group RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RylieBread

Hey, I don’t know if anyone will be interested in this, but I am currently searching to do a crossover/multiverse roleplay! Whether it be one-on-one or in a group with over ten people, I’m down! Just send me a message if you’re interested (as I’d like to roleplay here this time). Now, as for what I want our roleplay to contain is a big, long adventure between our characters! In other words, I’d really prefer a long-term roleplay partner. Oh, and platonic interactions, at least at the start. We can work out the details later if we find that our characters click. Speaking of characters, use whoever you want, whether it be a canon or an original character! Preferably only one or two, though. Also, please don’t go overboard with the character you use… Meaning no overly-explicit content (as I want this roleplay to be available to people of ALL ages) or overpowered characters. Play fair, and all will be swell! If you find these simple rules to be to your liking, then look below to find a small list of characters (canon and original) that I’d like to use!

• Ada-1 (Destiny 2)

• Azura (Fire Emblem Fates)

• EVE (WALL-E)

• Isabela Madrigal (Encanto)

• Jasmine (Aladdin)

• Leda-2 (Original Character) (Destiny)

• Lysithea von Ordelia (Fire Emblem: Three Houses)

• Serana (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

• Shira (Original Character) (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)

• Tzipporah (The Prince of Egypt)

And that’s it, at least for now! If you have any comments, questions, or concerns about anything, please reach out and I’ll be more than happy to answer. I’m excited to roleplay with you guys!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Okay, what if a skyrim character got transported to the lands between from elden ring? the two games are always compared so i feel like it'd be a cool idea!
Ciel (played anonymously)

Jasmine being dropped into the world of Black Butler would be interesting.
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

Donatos Aphael in Skyrim would be.......interesting....
Would be interesting to see a Transformers character in such a setting. Most likely Nightshade, since their alternate mode works in fantasy settings if need be.
Trim Kazekeshi (played by Reithesniper)

I'll honestly do whatever, I just wanna do something with this lovely stand user!
I would like to see Ragna being dropped in the world of Fire Emblem.
A group might not be so bad, I'd be willing to do that.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Crossover/Multiverse || 1x1 or Group RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus