Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey there.

Hiya, I'm jedijupiter but you can call me jedi. Or if you really want to you can call me jupiter. Anyway, nice to meet you all and that's it I suppose!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Jedi! Your name made me think of a star wars and sailor moon crossover. XD

Nice to meet you too! What have you been up to before joining the site? :)
Hello, and welcome to one of the friendliest places on the internet. :)
Jedijupiter Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Jedi! Your name made me think of a star wars and sailor moon crossover. XD

Nice to meet you too! What have you been upsailof joining the site? :)
Well I haven't done an RP in years :P but I am interested in starting again. Oddly enough it's not from either, but I do like star wars but sailor moon is too... pink for my liking.
It's nice to know I found the friendly side of the internet!
Welcome! Make yourself at home here.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you really like it here! What types of RP do you like? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. As you can see we're a super friendly bunch! :D

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you really like it here! What types of RP do you like? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. As you can see we're a super friendly bunch! :D
I like lots! I love sci fi and fantasy, I'm not too into mushy romance though. Non-mushy romance I can deal with :3
I'm also interested in trying some games with dice, mechanics etc. (That is, for telling the story, not an RP that revolves around the dice making industry :P ) So if anyone's down for that it'd be super.
Just pop over to Looking for RP and ask about. :) I know they're out there. I sometimes see some that pop up in the Find RP tool as well, and some groups make use of dice.

Novalyyn wrote:
Just pop over to Looking for RP and ask about. :) I know they're out there. I sometimes see some that pop up in the Find RP tool as well, and some groups make use of dice.
I think I'll get my butt over there now. Thanks!
Kim Site Admin

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat non-mushy romance? IS THAT A THING?

No, I kid. Dark romance is pretty uber fun.

Welcome to the site! :D I hope you are having a great time getting back into RP!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey there.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus