Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Creating Group Looking for Creative Minds (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am currently in the creation process of a group called Valacari Academy. This is will be a supernatural rp (vampires, witches, werewolves, the like) that all take place within this prestigious academy (college level). Ideally I'm looking for characters to join that come from money and/or pertain some kind of leadership quality within their kind. But that is the roleplay part. Right now I'm focusing on the setting. I'm looking for a small group of maybe two to three no more than five people to help with the creating process. I have plenty of ideas for the group but I find it helping having a small team already together tends to help the creation process go along way. Plus the insight and opinions would be nice to have. If this is something that interest you then please feel free to post or PM me.

Thank you!

I'm looking to put a lot of time and dedication into this group.

Also I hope this is the right forum for posting this. If not please let me know which forum I should post on and I'll recreate my advertisement there. ~thank you!

It's getting late here and I have to be at work in the morning. I'm going to lay down but I'll check now and again on my phone until I fall asleep. I won't be replying much though. If interested sending me a PM would probably be best because I can see it faster when I get back tomorrow afternoon. Have a great night if you don't hear from me again tonight!
Could you have a teacher character?
I wouldn't mind helping out! I love monster stuff! :D
Minsi Topic Starter

Sounds great I'm currently on break at work. I will talk more when I get home!
This seems interesting, I'd be up for helping with this project. I like this kind of concept but always feels it lacks a certain something, so I could try to give my two cents, certainly.
Minsi Topic Starter

Awesome once I get home ill set something up for us to chat!
Looking forward to it!
Minsi Topic Starter

I am home. Please forgive me for being gone so long. I was dealing with some family things. I am here for the night though. No work tomorrow and I'm on spring break! Which means I'll probably be up late.

For those of you who are interested please go to groups and see Valacari Academy. Please know there is hardly anything there but I should have a forum within the group to start throwing ideas.
I would like to help out, this sounds quite interesting.
Minsi Topic Starter

All help is welcomed!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Creating Group Looking for Creative Minds (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus