Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

AK54sxu.gif

Hello, Liz, and welcome to RP Repository! It's a pretty good place to start out your world building and RP dreams and wishes! It's a very diverse community and has a lot of different talent running around. If you want to find some folks right away, I recommend you check out the forums, in particular, the forum games. There's a lot of prompts and good character development going on there and the interaction has led to some pretty epic partnerships.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask any one of us -- we'll be glad to help! On the note of your significant other not really being into this, mine really isn't either though I have suckered them into a few things here and there! Hah hah...

I hope you enjoy it here and have a good 'un on your searches! :D
Welcome! Sorry to hear about disappointing friendships. :( My experience here is the folks tend to be pretty solid. ^^ Haven't been disappointed, yet!
23.anime-girl-smile.gif

πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…»πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ†πŸ…ΏπŸ†, πŸ…³πŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…Ά!

Hello there, new friend! I am Hibari Haru. You can call me "Hibari" or "Haru. Whichever you prefer. (Sorry if this is a late welcome, but either way...) It is very nice to meet you.

I hope you are enjoying your stay so far, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Everyone is super nice. Also, if you (still) need help getting started, you can refer to this helpful πŸ”— link. πŸ”—

Again, it's nice to meet you and see you around!
(ΛΆα΅” α΅• α΅”ΛΆ)πŸ’•

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus