Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello, I go by Liz. It's been a long time since I've Rpd with multiple players. For years I've rpd with two individuals off and on, but it seems the friendship I thought I had with them isn't constant. So, while they navigate life, I'm looking for some casual rp.
I'm good at world building, don't mind adult content so long as it is relevant to the plot, but I am triggered by SA so, if that's a thing for you, please pass.
I'm also a lesbian and taken. She's not really into this, but I am, and I hope to make a few friends.
I'm capable of generating multiple characters and have before, but I decided to play with my favorite and second eldest character, Rysaline Erzule. She's from a long line of queen's of the Amazon nation of Unkatta from a world you've never heard of.

Thank you for hearing me out.
Welcome to RPR!
Les-behonest! ^_^
Hello Liz! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
welcome!!
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Hey! Welcome to the site!

Your character sounds cool! if you are interested in 1-on-1 rp you will find plenty of that, and if you want group rp you will find that too!
RysSErzule Topic Starter

Jooters wrote:
Hey! Welcome to the site!

Your character sounds cool! if you are interested in 1-on-1 rp you will find plenty of that, and if you want group rp you will find that too!
Thanks! I'm willing to try out whatever.
RysSErzule Topic Starter

Sunstruck wrote:
Hiya! Nice to meet ya and welcome to RPR! :D
Thank you!
RysSErzule Topic Starter

pr1nc3sh0rtcak3 wrote:
welcome!!
thanks!
RysSErzule Topic Starter

Dawnia wrote:
Hello Liz! Welcome to RP Repository! :)
Thanks!
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Hello, welcome to RPR
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
RysSErzule Topic Starter

BurningWood wrote:
Hello! Welcome to RPR!
Gracias
RysSErzule Topic Starter

Echo wrote:
<3 Welcome to RPR! <3
I hope you'll enjoy it here and have a lot of fun!
If you ever need help or is unsure about something, feel free to ask someone or use the Help forum!
Thanks, just getting a feel of the place.
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I wish you all the luck in finding awesome RPs and friends to share them with, I know you're going to love it here!
hello and welcome to RPR :D
Aya

Welcome to the family! 💛
Welcome to the RPR, Liz! 📝✨

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus