Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The World's Biggest Sleepover!!! - Wholesome RP!

Luke found a corner and set up his sleeping bag before sitting on it quietly.
Kin (played by Bluebeldy)

With a small smile Kin skipped over as she looked around curiously, her left ear twitching. In her hands she gently held a notebook, sitting down a bit further from the crowd.

"Mm.. Is this the right place?"
Joot (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

"Yeah! Where else would you be teleported to?" Joot asks with a smug smile and a giggle. "Welcome!"
Tenebris Fraus (played anonymously)

Tenebris noticed the new arrival, waved with his free hand and continued trying to eat the super cheesy pizza, but it was being stubborn and the cheese was just becoming one big cheesy string.

(( Tenebris is such a dumbass /lh ))
Fumizuki is relaxing, enjoying everyone's company.
Evan Afton (played anonymously)

"Com'on, just go already!" A voice was heard on the other side of a portal that had just appeared.
"Waaaah, Michael! I'm scared though!" Another voice was heard.

Then suddenly, Evan was pushed out of the portal, followed by a bag of stuff, and the portal closing.

Evan was already in tears and he hadn't even been there for a second.
Fumizuki instantly notices Evan and waves to him. "Hi fwend!"

Evan noticed Fumizuki and smiled, wiping his tears. "Fumi.. I didn't expect you here."
He sniffled and got up, grabbing his bag carefully. "Michael pushed me in here.. I told him I was scared but he didn't care." He told her.

"But I feel a little safer now that I know that someone I know is here."
Cole and Axel (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

"Yay! Another person!" Axel says as he runs up to Evan.

Evan seen Axel run towards him and jumped startled. His first thought was Axel was an animatronic.
He flinched and covered his face, whining a bit.
Luke stayed in his corner quietly and watched everyone. He let out a sigh unsure on who he could go talk to.

Tenebris was finished with his pizza, and he had headed over back to his pillow and his backpack, going to grab his DS and play his game, until he noticed Luke.
"Uh." He realized that he probably should say something after looking at him, so he didn't seem like he was just ignoring Luke. "Hi." Tenebris waved, an awkward grin showing.
Luke looked up at Tenebrius "Hello. My name is Luke"
Evan Afton wrote:
Evan seen Axel run towards him and jumped startled. His first thought was Axel was an animatronic.
He flinched and covered his face, whining a bit.

Fumizuki comforts Evan. "Don't wowwy. He fwend."

"My name's Tenebris." He took a few steps closer and held out his hand if Luke wanted to shake it.
Naoto Kurogane.
Joot (played by Jooters) Topic Starter

Joot glanced up confusedly at Naoto, who was seemingly talking to himself.
Oh, Uh... Yeah. My bad... Just call me Naoto. Hope We can get along, yeah?
Tenebris Fraus wrote:
"My name's Tenebris." He took a few steps closer and held out his hand if Luke wanted to shake it.

Luke smiled and shook his hand. "Who are all these other kids?"

He pointed at Evan "hey that boy is scared. Let's go help him!"

Luke brought Tenebris with him and he spoke "Hey kid. Why are you ascared?"

this is Luke. I don'tknow how to post pictures

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The World's Biggest Sleepover!!! - Wholesome RP!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus