Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 3 (Closed)

Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
TofuSnackerSB: Hey, sponsor our band! The Suburbanites! We specialize in Punk Rock and Alternative genres! Also please tell everyone I'm fit to be the band's hyper-adorable mascot!

JesterGroxSB: Azumi delete that message.
Ciel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ciel found the interaction between the two users a bit funny.
"Thanks to Tofu Snacker S-B for the donation." He said. "I cannot sponsor the band, but I can give a shoutout." Ciel leaned in his swivel chair. "Shoutout to The Suburbanites, a Punk Rock and Alternative band with great music."

Lizzy giggled, "And Tofu Snacker S-B is fit to be the band's hyper-adorable mascot!!" She said, leaning forward in her swivel chair, the opposite of what Ciel was doing.

OOC
(( I usually don't do OOC stuff in these types of RP, but I felt the need to share this with y'all.
I was googling "Funtom co" (for obvious reasons, *looks at this public RP*) and-

gl-5727-1711346592.png

THAT'S MINE
THAT'S ME

SEBASTIAN I'M FAMOUS /jk ))
StarBorn70: @TofuSnackerSB Azumi, is that you? Do I have to put you in your papoose?

Lizzy, I know Azumi, and sometimes I put her in a papoose when I'm working

Ciel looked at the donations. "Looks like.. we've gathered one hundred and eighty seven euros for this live stream!"
Lizzy gasped, "So much!"

"Might shut down the stream here soon. So, if you have any more questions or donations for me, Lizzy and the Funtom Company, hurry." Ciel stated. Lizzy nodded. "Hurry!"

"I'm, uh, actually thinking about getting Sebastian to play Mario Kart with me and doing a game steam sometime." Ciel said. "Aw, that would be fun to watch!" Lizzy giggled. "I'm not sure I'll tie it to the Funtom streams, I might make another, side stream type of thing for it. But either way, it's a thought." Ciel leaned in his swivel chair, reaching for a biscuit but unfortunately couldn't reach it, so Lizzy grabbed it and gave it to him.
Megameatball5000 donated

One more donation from 3/4 and all of the USMC
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 90.

Note: 🖍🖍🖍

Peepy (played by Jooters)

PEEPY donated
ITEM LABEL IS SUPERIOR TO FUNTOM.
rolled 1d2 and got a natural 2. After the modifier of -3, got -1

"Thank you for the donations 3/4 and all of the USMC, much appreciated." Ciel said. "And..Peepy, is it? How the hell did you manage to donate minus one?" Ciel furrowed his brow.

He glared at the comment, but continued on, ignoring it.

"Well, it's been a while now. I guess it's time to shut down the stream."

"Thank you everyone who donated and asked questions. Please, if you want to be notified next time there is a new stream, follow the streaming channel and you will be notified."

Ciel pointed at a button that would be on people's screens while watching the stream.

4bf5e5258149dbcfdf6ea88b4b0babf5.gif

"Goodbye, and once again, thank you very much."

Lizzy waved. "Goodbye!!"

Ciel reached over and cut off the stream.

STREAM HAS ENDED
277 euros received through donations

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Funtom Official Live Stream 3 (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus